Chapter 2

Electra's P.O.V

OMG!!,we were in. We got in real quick,we only had to queue for half an hour as we were early. I still can't BELIEVE IT!!.Meeting BTR and talking to Dustin Belt in the same day,WOW!It must be a dream.

“Electra!I am going to faint in a minute,hold my hand”Beth literally screamed into my ear. I did as I was told and took hold of her hand,I was starting to feel dizzy myself.

“If you faint I'm going down with you,I feel so dizzy.”We made our way to the main concert room and wow!.It was huge,I felt like an ant,the smallest ant species there was. It was amazing,the lights were blinding. My thoughts got interrupted by Beth dragging me to the front row,there were 2 spaces available. We made it. The room got filled up really quickly and soon it was it was 7pm and the room was filled with screaming girls,there was a girl stood next to me that was wild and I thought Beth was bad. OMG!the light were dimmed down,it was time. I had goosebumps everywhere,places that I didn't know existed. The music for time of our life started,everyone went wild and the girl next to me went wilder. All you hear is Logan's voice from somewhere everyone was searching for him,and there he was a in the middle of the stage,everyone went crazy,Beth was the most craziest as she was head over heals in love with Logan. It was amazing seeing Logan,I literally couldn't breathe,I was going to faint in a minute. Beth grabbed onto me and we did our happy dance,all it was us hugging and spinning round and round whilst screaming. OMG! Logan Henderson was only a few feet away from us. The next thing that happened was you hear James' voice and it plunges into darkness,next minute James is standing directly in-front of me and Beth and the crazy. The crazy girl's favourite must have been James as she went wild,no beyond wild. I was certain I was going to faint any second as James and his delicious self was standing in front of me. While James was singing his he looked down at us,and OMG he winked and smiled at us or it must be dusty in this room. I looked over and Beth and she must of saw the wink cause she looked as if she just saw Santa clause, so he did wink at us. I didn't need to look at the crazy girl to see if she saw as she was screaming down my ears literally,I'm surprised she hasn't fainted and died from having a scream attack yet. Towards the end of James' part he started moving away and it was darkness again. DANCING TIME!!.The lights were back on and all of them were there. I couldn't see Kendall clearly though,but the cute Carlitos was closest to me. I started singing along.

“..I can't fight how I'm feeling inside.

We can party all night

Have the time of our life,girl.

Oh oh woah!

Oh oh woah!

We're gonna party all night

Have the time of our life,girl...”I sang and stopped as it was KENDALL's turn. I was shaking now as Kendall was making his way towards me and Beth,I searched for Beth's hand as I needed something to express what I was feeling. I must of held her hand a bit too hard as she snatched it away from me. I was trying to keep calm but I couldn't help but scream. Kendall was in-front of me. I looked right into his eyes as they were my favourite bit of him,but the weird thing was they were looking right back at me!!.Kendall Schmidt was looking right at me,can't I just faint already. He looked at me and smiled at me as he sang

“That you could be the one,you're just my type......”bit. I smiled back at him,no I grinned back at him. He continued looking at me as James sang his part. No way,could I have just had a moment with Kendall Schmidt,or was it my excitement??Either way,I just had eye contact with Kendall Schmidt. Beth grabbed onto me again but that meant that she must of saw what just happened,so I wasn't imaging anything. I just carried on dancing as if nothing happened. After Time Of Our Life finished it was time for Cover girl. That was my favourite song form BTR after No Idea. They were picking someone from the crowd,everyone went crazy and put their hand up. Except me as I knew already that they wouldn't pick me and I didn't want to be disappointed. They must of decided as they finished whispering to each other. They pointed in my direction but I thought it was to someone behind me so I looked back to find everyone staring at me,some nice looks and some not so nice looks. WHAT!,they picked me,but I didn't even put my hand up. My thoughts were again interrupted by Beth and her arms closing around me. OMG!they really picked me.

“Congrats honey!Go on and make the most of the moment.”whispered Beth into my ear,I gave her squeeze cause I knew how much she would of loved to be there. She really is a true friend. I gave a another quick squeeze and made my way to the stage stairs. Where I was greeted by loads of fans on the way. I gave quick thanks and made my way up. I kept on thinking I was going to drop while walking and make a fool of myself. But I made it. I was so excited that I didn't hear Carlos talking to me.

“Hey!I'm pretty sure you know who I am. What's your name?He said into the microphone before giving me a cheeky cute smile. Everyone laughed at that and that gave me time to take a few breaths and calm down.

Hey,I'm Electra!”I spoke into the microphone. Wow my voice was loud and very clear. They all gave me a hug. Kendall gave me a hug last and it felt like the longest. He smelt so nice. OMG!when am I going to wake up??

“Hey,Electra cool name by the way. Isn't that a place in Greece?”asked James with a very beautiful smile.

“Yeah it is,I was born there and my parents chose to name it after me.”I was taken back on how he knew this,as many people I tell they've never heard of the place.

“That is a really cool name,I've never met an Electra before”chipped in Logan with a cracking smile.

“Same here,that is a really cool name,the place must be as beautiful as you.”Said Kendall,I really don't know why I'm not dead yet.

“Thanks,but I'm pretty sure it isn't. It's much more beautiful”I said back,I know it sounded a bit rude but it was true. The place was beautiful,it was like Heaven on Earth.

“I'm pretty sure it's as beautiful as you.”Kendall shot back. That made me quieten down. Kendall looked so serious. A few men came and brought us chairs and Kendall his guitar.

“Give it up people for my good friend Dustin Belt”Kendall said into the microphone giving me a shock as he was quiet ever since the you're as beautiful as Electra(the place I mean)bit.Everyone clapped and cheered as Dustin came out. I still can't believe that he came to the store I worked at,but still I'm standing on stage with all of them. James was about to introduce me to Dustin,but he didn't need to as Dustin remembered me.

“Electra!So you're our cover girl for tonight”Dustin said,giving me a hug. Dustin was carrying the guitar he brought.That made me extra happy,cause I was the one that served him it.He took the microphone off Logan and spoke into it,while he had an arm wrapped around me. “This girl was my Hero for today,as my guitar broke down and I needed a replacement. So I went to the store Electra worked in and brought this off her,it works a treat too. Thanks Electra.”Dustin said with a extra smile for me. Everyone cheered. WOW!,this was amazing.

“You're welcome Dustin,I was just doing my job” I said into the microphone that was just given to me by one of the helpers.

“You did an awesome job of it. Shall we start then.”Dustin said to the crowd,everyone cheered and said what I think sounded like a yes.

“Okay then away we go.”said James taking a seat. The rest of the gang sat down and there was a seat left for me next to KENDALL!!....I did a quick happy dance in my head and tried to retain being calm,I was excited and all but I didn't want to show it too much,or else I'll look like a freak with seaweed on top. I took my seat and then they started. Randomly Kendall took my hand and started sing

I don't know why you always get so insecure.

I wish you could see what I see when you're looking in the mirror.

And why won't you believe me when I say.

That to me you get more beautiful everyday.” And with that he gave me a kiss on the cheek.OMG!!He did not just do that!.I looked up at him and there he was looking right back at me,with a beautiful smile. I felt like crying cause now I could see how much I loved him,not just because he's famous because of who he is,as Kendall. I just sat back and enjoyed the music thinking about Kendall all the time. Near the end of the song,everyone was singing along,I wanted to but I didnt as I had a microphone in front of me and I didn't want to be heard. But I did start the hand waving motion. When the song finished,everyone was cheering,the energy coming from the crowd was phenomenal.I went back to my seat and enjoyed the rest of the concert.They sang 4 more songs Love me love me,invisible,No idea and closed the concert with If I ruled the world. By the time the concert was finished it was 9:30pm and we still had the meet and greet left. I was so happy when Beth's mum got us meed and greet passes. She is an amazing mum. Me and Beth made are way to the M+G area and waited patiently in the queue.