WHAT ARE WE ?

when we got to the defence against the dark art (dada) class we took a sit next to another and started to whisper about how we would keep whatever our relationship was right now a secret for now , so that meant he still has to be a little asshole to me GREAT!! "miss y/l/n what is the answer to 564" i knew the answer and said it load and clear " experlliarmus sir" draco smirked at me i dont know why it felt special?..

our next class was flying lessons me and draco dint have it together i had it with POTTER me and him became friends last year , we r not super close but its good enough considering a gryfindor and slytherin.

"hey y/n" harry said running towards me with his broom " hey harry ! you ready to fly ?" i said this with a huge smile to let him know i was happy seeing him for the first after year 4 " yep" he said zooming off , harry was a great flyer probably why he is the seeker in quidditch so was draco in the slytherin team.

i hopped on my broom and went after harry waiting for teachers orders. after class i walked with harry to dinner we parted our ways and went to our tables when i got there i had a desicion to make to sit with my friends or my secret lover ? friends obyo me and draco were tryna keep it low for now.

"hey y/n " grace said while rising her hand to wave at me." hey guys how was class " i said trynna make convo , kaylee went on and on talking bout her and her girlfriend getting back together and how they love each other so much and that shit blah blah blah i blocked them both out because the only thing i could think bout was malfoy ......

and then i felt it a kick from under the table i looked across the table to see no one other then draco malfoy who obviously did it , i raised an eyebrow but all he is did was a lip sink " you look hot " i blushed and smiled putting my head down so he couldn't see

after diner i walked to the slytherin common room with only grace cuz kaylee went to meet his girl friend, i liked her girlfriend she was a nice sweet hufflepuff she talked to me and grace sometimes but but never enough to know our life stories , when we got to our rooms i collapsed on my bed only to see draco malfoys robe on the other end SHIT he must have left it here when we were here ....... , i quickly grabbed and hid it with my robes so no girls would see it and found about us because it said in big letters MALFOY on the back of his robe idk why but i guess because he is rich and his family bribed them to do it. i ran out of the girls room and ran towards the boys rooms and i knocked ... no one answered , i knocked again ... no response i finallly just walked in not caring .

everyone looked at me and winked or smiled some of the loyal guys dint do anything " where is malfoy " i say confident one of the boys point to the at the end of the room and reads out ( draco malfoy KEEP OUT!!! ) i rolled my eyes as i said rich family anything he wanted he got a spoilt brat and that was a private room i walked over and went in without knocking there he was standing there right out of the shower wet and COMPLETELY NAKED!!!

F

U

C

K

I

N

G

H

O

L

Y

S

H

I

T

!
!
!
!

it's HUGE "princess" he says with confusion , i. close my eyes and look down " i-i-mm sorry malfoy heres your robe " i say while he quickly puts boxers on i quickly turn to leave from embarrassment but i couldn't he had me in his grip i slowly turn around and look him up and down every inch of him is perfect, body examine it all carefully don't miss one detail me telling myself " i 've missed you " he says.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

sjksdsnsnsnnskknsnknksnksknsksknssssljjjsjlxls

god writing this chp gave me goosebumps idk how i m gonna write the other one

anyways pls vote it always heps so much

xoxo dua