Fate/stay Doc 2

A/N: I'm going to do a bit more of the Fate series and then switch things up. That way, it would be easier for me to get this sorted out. Otherwise, enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they were getting sorted and ready to the watch the next one, Pikachu quickly checked to see what he needs to do just in case he messes up the order he supposed to do. Others were either interested, excited, or curious of what's going to happen.

Pikachu: "Alright, it's starting now." As he starts the show on.

Blaze: "Wait! Can I have some-" Hoping to get a drink.

Pikachu: "No. Specialty not now."

Blaze: "Ok..." Being sad while Ace tries to cheer her up.

The show started when Rin woke up in the morning. Sooner or later, she was going downstairs already dressed. She then noticed the place was cleaned and well layout. To her surprise, she didn't expect for Doctor to clean this place at all.

Doctor: "Ack!" Felt his heart got hit by a walking truck. I do clean....

Theresa: "He does indeed clean as I do remember. It's not surprising since he always cleans my living room often times." Smiling at the old memoires of their times.

W: "Wait hold on what?! HE CLEANS!?" In disbeliefs. Never had she thought the Doctor can clean stuff.

Swire: "Uh, didn't he clean a room before?" Remembering the last show.

W: "BUT THIS IS THE DAMN LIVING ROOM!" Still in disbeliefs that Doctor can clean.

Pikachu: "Bruh...."

Ace and a few others took this a bit of a surprising. Even Kal'tsit was shocked that Doctor cleans Theresa's living room. Doctor was being sad that many didn't believe he could clean.

Doctor: "I can clean though...." Sad noises.

Ace: "Sorry Doctor, just that... we never seen you clean your room once back at base." Remembering his time with him in the old days.

Doctor: "I see...." Saying it calmly, but his face says emotional damage. Though no one can tell due to him covered with the mask... except for Amiya who was trying to comfort him.

Reunions except for Talulah: "Huh...?" Confused to what they meant.

Frostnova: "Um... how large is the living room of Theresa?" Curious.

Theresa: "Oh that. There's no need to know about that." Smiling.

Frostnova: looks to see W and Kal'tsit were sweating as hell. Is it that bad?

Walking out of the kitchen, was Doctor strolling and pulls out tea. He notices Rin and greets her as well as she greets him too. For a few moments after Rin was sitting and Doctor finish making tea and pours it on a teacup. Rin tasted the tea and was surprised it taste good.

Rin: "Not bad. Have you always been able to make good tea?" She looks at him who was just standing.

Doctor: "Not really, I don't often do this since I'm a busy man." He chuckles a bit.

This tick Kal'tsit a bit. Doctor never served her tea before. Yet, he's serving tea to another woman before her! Theresa sees Kal'tsit pouting a bit and realizes what Kal'tsit's thinking.

Theresa: Oh my, I didn't think she would be this jealous. giggles a bit.

Rin: "well then, we shall continue where we left off. What do you normally go off by? I need to know your gender and Origin. Also, your face probably." Looking at him with a serious expression.