ep 1: splintered

"I don't have time, I have to go to work," Braelynn said as she rushed out of the door wearing her BBL jacket. Saharah rolled her eyes and turned on the TV, assuming that tonight would be another night staying at home and watching her lil shows. Of course she liked her lil shows but sometimes she wanted to go out and have fun. She was a stay at home wife type of deal with Braelynn (she didn't take her last name tho, she was still Saharah Debros) and sometimes she got bored. She decided to get up and go to a hot yoga class instead of sitting at home because she felt she might as well use up Braelynn's money if she was going to not hang out with her. She swiped on some mascara, changed into her expensive athletic set, and headed out the door to go sweat in a room w strangers.

***** BRAELYNN POV*****

ugh, I don't wanna be late, I thought. I felt bad that I told Saharah I couldn't get brunch with her but I really wanted to impress my new head doctor guy at the hospital. If he didn't like someone, they lost their job just like that *imagine someone snapping bc they would lose their job rly fast*. I even spent extra time trying to look good today just so I was presentable.... Even though I definitely wasn't required to wear makeup to work.

I walked in the door and immediately heard my name.

"MS ALVERAAZZ!!!"

I jumped. Oh no, I shouldn't be in trouble already.

I went to my lead lady.

"Mr. Winstonschinson would like to see you."

I gulped.

She gestured with her chin to the surgery room.

I opened the door. there he was performing surgery on someone with all the other doctors around. Why was I in here?

I walked torward him and squeaked out "Um, hello Mr. Winstonschinson. You wanted to see me?"

He looked up from his surgery. "Yes," he said. "Can you all give us a moment?" All of the other people left the room and he rested his tools down on the patient's stomach.

I felt myself shaking. I was definitely getting fired.

"You've been doing a great job recently. Working extra hard and even buying the BBL jacket. Good work..." He picked his tools up and started surgerying again.

My jaw dropped. "THat's it? Im not fired?"

"DO you want to be fired, Ms Alveraszz?" he asked without looking up.

"NO mr Winstonschinson!!! Thank you very mych." I turned around and started walking out.

"I wasn't done with you," he said sternly.

"Oh! Yes?"

"Because you are doing so well I will give you a great opportunity. There is a doctors function going on tonight. I would like for you to go. You can get credits for this as well. It will look very good on your resume. I will email you the details."

"Wow!!!! Thank you, Dr. Winstonschinson.!..... Should I leave now?"

He nodded. I turned around and pulled at the door handle.

"Oh, and Ms Alverazz?"

"Yes, Dr. Winstonschinson.?"

"Call me Schinson... And the BBL jacket looks nice on you."

u can now pick which one he is