Editor Form

This form is for those looking to become an editor.

Fill out all of these questions and PM me your responses. DO NOT leave them in the comments as you will not be guaranteed a response.

Username: Your account name.

Name: Your first name or a nickname. Whatever you want to go by is fine. :)

Background: Your experience with editing/how long you've been an editor.

Specialty: What area of editing do you excel at? Do you prefer story development, punctuation, proofreading, (etc.)?

Favored Genres: Could be genres you enjoy reading.

Disliked Genres: Genres you do not enjoy reading.

**Content: Is there any content you would have trouble reading (or reading will risk your own mental well-being)? Examples include self-harm, rape/assault, eating disorders, and more.

Contact info: Do you prefer email, PM, or something else?

Time Frame: Preferred editing time frame (ex. a chapter a week, etc.)

Activity: When are you most active on Wattpad?

Anything Else: Additional comments, concerns, or requirements.

Correct the following sentence.

Yesterday I went to my friends House too make smoothies but we found out that there blender don't work.

Correct the following dialogue.

"good morning everybody" the teacher said "today were learning binomyals"

That's all, remember to PM your responses to me instead of leaving them in the comments.