Chapter one (Sophie POV) 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼

I open my eyes and wake up to darkness. I completely forget what happened before I woke up..I hear footsteps coming down the hall..so loud.. and the light soon turned on..

"SOPHIE!" Biana exclaimed. Sophie..? That was my name..right? I don't remember. I tilted my head and look at this pretty girl. "Are you okay?" Biana asked. I wanted to answer but my stubborn mouth wouldn't move. I didn't know what to say so I simply nodded. "Biana, don't overwhelm her, she just woke up." Fitz said. Biana..so the girl's name was Biana, sounds so familiar.. I look up at the boy. His teal eyes where beautiful..just like Biana's eyes. Perhaps they were siblings?  "Sophie..are you okay?" Biana asked. I nodded. 

Soon, I heard more footsteps..reality really is loud..makes me want to go back into the darkness. "Sophie..SOPHIE! You're awake!" a girl with black hair said. Her cold blue eyes..so calming.. I wave at her, and give her a small smile. She ran over and hugged me tight, so warm.. "H-hi.."I stuttered, surprised I can talk. "L-Linh..?"I whispered, somehow remembering her name. She gave me a small nod and asked, "How are you feeling? Are you hurt?" I shake my head. "H-how long have I been..asleep..?"I asked. "More than 3 months.."Biana said. "3 months..it felt much longer in my head.." I whispered. "Uh, is that same girl? I thought she was going to freak out about all the time she lost." Fitz said. "The neverseen..have they attacked after I.." I whispered.    "No, they have not." Fitz said, calmly.  "Then, it doesn't bother me..they don't matter to me.." I said, staring into space. 

"FOSTER!" a blonde boy yelled. "H-hi..Keefe..?"I said, questioning myself if that was his name. "Ar..are you okay? Are you hurt?"Keefe asked. I pulled him in for a hug and whispered, "Thank you.."  "What? Thank you for what..?" Keefe asked. "I don't know..I don't remember..but I feel like my old self wanted to say this for a long time.." I whispered, curling into a ball trying to get warm. But..they all looked at me with worry in their eyes. But something soon hit me..my family..I jumped up and asked, " Where's..Grady..and Edalina..?"  Keefe looked at the ground, Biana looked away..and Linh hid behind Fitz's arm. I looked at the blanket.."So..something happened to them.." I whispered. Tears falling out after I said that.  "H-hey..Sophie..It's going to be okay, your parents are strong..We'll save them soon." Fitz said. "No.." I said and shook my head.  "No what?" Fitz asked.  I didn't want to talk any futher..and I shook my head again.. "Hey, I'm here, I'm here." A boy with black hair said as he ran in.  He looked like Linh..handsome...wait. No. Not now.. "T-tam..?" I whispered, "Yes?" Tam replied. I ran over and hugged him tight. I didn't know why but his warmth made me feel like this, but it makes me want to stay with him forever..

I looked around again and realized we were in Havenfield.. even if it's home..without Mom..and..dad.. Nowhere feels like home.. I looked at everyone again..They all looked so calm..My parents got kidnapped and they looked so. fucking. calm.. So I turned around and walked back to my bed.."Let's talk more tomorrow..I'm tired.."I whispered. "Alright Sophie, sleep well!" Biana and Linh said, dragging Fitz, Keefe and Tam out..And I close my eyes once more and embraced the darkness and drifted off into slumber.