The Monster King

Hello to anyone and everyone reading this. This note marks the beginning of a new Percy Jackson fanfic that will hopefully not have that slow updates (no promises XD). This story will be a Percy Jackson story probably different then the others. I won't be spoiling a lot of it but I can say it is not any kind of crossover. I might write a crossover later.

Disclaimer
I do not own Percy Jackson.... rightful rights go to Uncle Rick. I do wish I did own them though. I do own the plot and any of the OC's that I create (won't be a lot). Your views on my writing and criticism will be welcomed. If you are interested in making a cover or giving an idea, contact me personally on whattpad. They will be welcomed. I might be going on breaks for unknown duration of time. If you find any mistakes in the book then please comment and point them out. A few spoilers up your way. I warned you.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Strange things are occurring. Events that have never happened before. Stranger it is when the events involve their hero. The person who saved them uncountable times. Not so soon they began to lose trust in him. They never knew anything regarding this. Only one person knew and he wouldn't tell them.

"He was never the same after that place. He shut everyone out."
"No one knew what had happened. He just wouldn't tell them. He just comes back, all powerful and expects us to not suspect anything."
"Campers are getting suspicious my lord. They fear their hero. Everything goes as planned."
"Perseus Jackson has left the camp. Tonight the campers shall celebrate."
"The worst thing is they all will realise one day what a terrible mistake they made. They will come back begging to me. And I will have to help them because of this stupid fatal flaw. Even though I hate their guts."

When another prophecy is given by the oracle to Will Solace and Nico Di Angelo, they know another war is coming towards them. No one knew how they would win. The only person who could help them win was nowhere to be found. A result of their own actions. Find out what happens as the prophecy goes into action.

"Give me one reason. Why should I help those who stabbed me in the back?"
"I can't help it. It tears me everytime I see him sad. I just want to make him feel better."
"We must journey to hell. Your kingdom."
"Just explain, why do they obey you like you are their king huh? Why not give us an answer. We might not have kicked you out then."
"I didn't speak because I was afraid of losing your trust."
"I do not fear him. I fear myself turning into a monster like I did back there."

This is the first instalment in the War Trichotomy series.

Love you all!!!

Total word count : 560
31/03/2022