Helicopter, Elon and I

It was the 3rd of January, after eating my lunch and had decided to go for a spin in my helicopter. I had just finished tightening all the screws and filled it with fuel, the only thing I hadn't done was clean the bugs and one raccoon off the windscreen. "Surely, one more ride wouldn't hurt" I thought to myself. So apart from that, I was all ready to go. I took it out and flew around the city of Adelaide. Not long after I took off did I see that a storm began to appear. I looked towards my house and knew it was too late to go back. I flew past the Adelaide hills to take refuge and spotted Elon Musk with a broken down electric car. I dropped down my ladder and offered to take him for a ride. He gladly accepted and climbed aboard and sat in the back seat. He told me that he has a new mansion in New Zealand and asked if I could drop him off. I calculated that I could get to New Zealand and back in a day and avoid the storm completely, so I headed off with Elon to New Zealand.

We had been flying over the water to get to New Zealand for a few hours now and I started to get bored of steering, so I decided to play a game. I looked out of the window and saw a few dolphins and other marine creatures and I challenged Elon to a game of marine spotto. It was a whole lot of fun, Elon would spot a dolphin, I would spot a dolphin and sometimes he would chuck a few cans of coke and plastic bags in the water to throw off the next people that play marine spotto. A few times I got a little too carried away and nearly steered into the water!

Marine spotto never got old. We played it for 8 hours straight and only stopping after we could no longer speak properly due to all the talk of plastic bags. We started to hear an intense roaring wind that was quickly interrupted by the sound of creaking metal. I looked around and couldn't see anything. Then Elon screamed at the top of his lungs "SHARKNADO!". He immediately jumped out of the helicopter into the cold water below and was stung to death by jellyfish. "Oh, Elon" I said to myself. "That was just a tornado shaped raccoon I squashed on the window a while ago". Now with no reason to go to New Zealand, I turned around and flew back to Adelaide. 

Just as I was about to land, a few of the helicopter's screws rattled free, causing one of it's blades to fall out. This resulted in the helicopter plummetting straight into the ground, sending the other blades flying into walls and windows. 

Luckily I did survive with all my hands and toes amputated.