Directionless › Sousaku

In life, it it only common that every artist looses motivation or inspiration and needs a new course of action to settle on for a while. No matter how talented they may be being apathetic can come and go with everyone. Even sousaku.

Whatever he painted was picture no perfect and he was a genius at that too. The only problem was that this one day he was in a empty classroom and he just couldn't find inspiration somehow.

That was until you came in. You were rushing down the halls because you forgot something in the classroom which apparently was you notes for the upcoming test that you were getting in 2 weeks from now.

It was only natural that you studied early so that's exactly what you always did.
You slammed open the classroom gasping for air because only God knows why you were panicking so much you took the longer route to the classroom.

By the loud noise sousaku turned around only to be met by your e/c. He couldn't believe what he was seeing right now so he had to blink twice.
It felt as if time had stopped and you two were the only ones in the room for him only of course.

After a good minute of studying your features after you were rummaging through your desk for your notes he was thrown right into reality when he saw you snap your fingers infront of him.

"Hellooo? Are you there sousaku??"

He was staring at you and you immediately caught up on what he was thinking.
"Oh! You may not know me but I'm Y/n L/n. We're in the same class actually aha-.."

That's when it hit him. You were the person everyone was talking about. The same that would help others with their exam or anything work related. Who didn't have many friends but still stuck out as a sore thumb but not in a bad way.

You illuminated light in his eyes and to capture this moment forever he knew what he had to do. As if you both were communicating through telepathy you could understand he wanted you to sit down infront of him and you did. You didn't quite understand what was going on but studied his features instead.

While you were in your own world he knew he had found his new inspiration, his new light, which was love at first sight.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚

-"𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩-.."