part 1

"Oh shit oh shit he's right behind me!" Jason cried

"heh I almost got you harmando!" Vaas cackled

*Jason tries to hide in a bush and waits until it's silent but then out of nowhere Vaas tackles Jason and hits his gun on the he back of Jason's head and knocks him unconscious and brings him to his village and take him into his shack he binds Jason's hands onto the bed.

"w-what the hell- Jason said finally gaining consciousness

"ah I see you are awake" he snickers

"o-oh shit! Vaas?! What the hell let me go!" Jason struggling with the rope but it was no use

"oh but Jason I can't do that you'd run away from me~" Vaas grinned

*Vaas pulls a chair and sits down next to the bed in the dim lit room caressing his knife*

*Vaas gets up and asks "Are you hungry jas?"

"what the fuck? I'm not eating I don't wanna get poisoned!"

*Vaas was on his last straw now he grabbed Jason by the collar of his shirt and leaned in*

"I will make you fucking eat you lil bitch!" Vaas yelled angerly

*Vaas goes into his kitchen and gets a deer meat stake and some water*

"it's good now open up before I blow up on you again"

*Jason hesitates for a minute and in a second Vaas held Jason's face and opened his mouth with three fingers and shoved and bit of the stake in his mouth and made him chew it*

"cough"cough" o-ok! I'll eat just stop! Jason spuddered

"ah finally hahah! Now have some water"

"hell no! I'm not drinking that you asshole I know it's drugged!"

"haah~ Jason Jason we were having such a good time~

*Vaas took a mouth full of water and headed over to Jason climbed onto the bed and held Jason's head straight and kissed vaas and Jason had no choice but to swallow*

"cough cough! O-oh n-"

*Jason slowly fell asleep and vaas was quickly washing his mouth out so he wouldn't sleep and took his knife and slowly glided up Jason's leg with it and hearing his quick breathing everytime it would come close to his cock*

"you get me so fucked up hermano~"

*slowly kissing his neck and soon getting up and going out to order his pirates*

Until next time my loves -🌈