CHAPTER : 1

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 : 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗼.𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 :)
.................

Death!
If life is a beautiful lie then death is a painful truth. Embarking on the journey of grief is never easy, especially when the person you’ve lost is your  soul mate, someone you thought you would never lose but death is the utmost truth of life. Life is all about getting born and to die but we meet a couple of people in between this two circumstances who happen to be just like us. The same happened with the most aodred couple sidnaaz!
God didn't only take sidharth's life but took a part of shehnaaz away.
After that day she have never been the same. May God never snatched someone's soulmate ever.
.
𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭.
𝟳:𝟬𝟬𝗽𝗺

Shehnaaz was just now taken back to her own House. She rushed into her lavish bathroom. Upon entering she quickly dat down infront of the bucket in front of her and dipped her head inside the bucket crying as loudly as she can inside the water so that no one can hear those painful, loud cries she had been hiding from the world, on the loss of oxygen she got back panting heavily. Her hairs in a mess, face red due to crying but did she care? No.
They say marriage is the happiest day for a daughter's parents and for her. But what happens when that day itself is snatched from her life forever?.
"Ajaa na sidharth pleasee" She screamed as the walls of the bathroom felt suffocating, the same bathroom which saw them Romancing every now and then standing under the shower is now seeing the most painful day of her life. She felt like her life was snatched away today.she always faced everything with a great strong face plastered on her she doesn't like getting sympathies she always brushes it off saying "Punjab ki hoon itni toh seh hi lungi" But today she felt like she badly needed someone who could help her to get up and move ahead and that someone is no one but her  bebu, her kullu, her lifeline.
She was numb as she got up and slowly walked outside the big lavish bathroom. Thumping on the bed she fainted crying.

.......
𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭,
𝟳:𝟭𝟬𝗽𝗺
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗞𝗟𝗔 𝗡𝗜𝗪𝗔𝗦
Maa sat down looking at nothing but straight at her dear son's bedroom, the place where he would always lazily lay and get scolded for the same. The tall huge figure that roamed accross the house cheering everyone now and then would never be seen again. Seeing your children die in front of you is the greatest epitome of pain for a mother and for a son like him, how he always used to hug his maa now and then, tell her everything that's bothering him, crave for her foods, lazily lay around giving orders to others everry now and then and how he used to get the entire house on his head just because he ain't founding his favorite watch or Sana isn't picking up his call. All those memories kept haunting her.
She has faced this before too, her husband!
She knows he is in a much better place now and would be chilling with his father up in heaven she thought, a small smile left her face, but that child? The person whom his son gave his world to? Shehnaaz? She is still young? Was she doing okay? Back in the crematorium she  couldn't even belive how lifeless shehnaaz looked, and when she said "biwi ki rasme shehnaaz karegi' to the priest how she turned her face to look at her with those red swollen eyes, That girl really loved her son like anything . Picking up her son's phone she typed shehnaaz's number from the diary she always keeps with her which contains numbers of some important or close ones.
"𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆" (With a single heart behind the name)
Appeared on his mobile.
She smilled and ringed the phone, the phone went unanswered for the first time but then she called her back.

"Sidhaarth? " Her voice choked.
"Maa bol rahi hoon baccha" She spoke
"Haan maa bolo" Her voice were okay now however the quite tone still remained the same
"Kya kar rahi thi? "
"Soyi thi"
"Akeli hain? "
"Jii"
"Baaz kaha hain? "
"Mummy papa ko Punjab dene gaya"
"Theek hain tu fresh hoja main neeraj ko bhej rahi hoon tujhe yaha le kar ayenge"
"Maa kyun? "
"Kyunki ye tera ghar hain"
"Jii maa "
Ending the call she looked at the wallpaper

"We were so happy" She thought as a tear left her eyes"..
.........

"My two strong ladies" She remembered how that day sidharth said this to her and maa on shehnaaz's birthday last year.

"Your strong lady" She wishpered waking up snd stood in front of the mirror.

She took a tissue from the tissue box sidharth bought a month back and removed everything on her face.

Tying her hair into a bun, she stepped outside the room, peeped out of the window. The car was already here.
Taking the keys she took a deep breath in and out, the same house which were once filled with dreams feels so  incomplete right now she couldn't even imagine, as she took a step out her eyes fell on the key rack it still had two places one for her another for him,
She took out the keys from her bag, it was with sidharth till the very last time. She placed his key on his place and took her key.

"Tu yaheen hain sidharth, just right here" She spoke to herself closing the door and walking out.

The closing of the door of their little home, the sound of the bang on the door pricked her heart, he used to slam the very same door when he gets angry, she came down sat on the car and went away.

.......
As she entered his house, there was a numb feeling. There would be no more marriage talks on this house, god had to snatch him away when they were just about to star anewanew.

"Sana idhar beth" Maa said breaking her trance, she patted the sofa next to her, Sana obliged walking towards her and sitting down.

"Pehle ye" Maa said getting up and taking her in a hug  , she looked up controling the tears that may fall anytime, maa could hear her silent screams, maa kept nodding her head telling her she knows and everything will be okay again. It was a silent hug but this hug meant thousand more meanings.

"Mat ro beta itna" Maa said breaking the hug as they sat down in their respective places again...

"Maa" She sighed.

"Kya hogaya baccha" Maa sighhed too.

"He left mee all alone maa. He too did that" She. Cried out.

"BetaaBetaa ek cheez pata hain? Jo hamare apne hote hain nah? Wo jab is duniya ko chroh jate hain. They enever really leave us alone, wo hamara saya banke hamesha rehte hain" Maa smilled.

"Maa ek baat" She said

"Bolo" Maa asked.

"Jab papa chale gaye the, ap apne apko kaise handle kiya tha? " She asked, her lips quivering to hear the answer.

"Bohot pyaar ahin mujhe unse aj bhi.. Main unhe apne aaas pass mehsoos karti hoon.. Wo aj bhi yaheen ahin.. Unka har ek cheez mere pass aj bhi hain" She smilled, shehnaaz felt her crying from. Isnide as she put a
Her hands on maa's hands. Maa squeezed them a little assuring she is okay .

"Unka jo perfume ahin, jo wo har din lagate the.. Tujhe shayad kabhi kabhi ata bhi hoga merese wo scent, main har roz lagati hoon.. Aisa lagta hain ki woh yaheen ahin mere pass" Maa smilled.

"I love you maa" She snuggled into her.

"Strong hain tu, strong reh" Maa pecked her forehead slightly.

"Mujhe sidharth se baat karni hain" Sana mumbled.

"Mujhe bhi" Maa wishoered slightly not audible, but it reached sana's ears as she hugged her more and more.

...........