Stupid idea

Of course, Hinata agreed. But it took about an hour and a half before she was able to get a word out again... Now she and Naruto had reached the small grassy hill outside of Konohagakure. There they sat down, about two meters apart, next to each other. Hinata had to catch breath first. Not from the effort but because she'd held her breath every time Naruto touched her shoulder on the way here.
"Here!" He gave her a friendly grin and held out one of the paper-wrapped dango sticks.
Trembling with nervousness, she reached for it. "A-Arigato..."
She drew up her knees, placed the small meal on and then slowly unwrapped it. Meanwhile, Naruto pulled one of the balls off the stick with his teeth and chewed on it. He leaned back and put his free hand on the grass.
"Nice evening, isn't it?" he suddenly said, looking up at the sky, while Hinata's heart almost skipped a beat.
She immediately blushed and accidentally squeezed the dango in her hand.
"Uh... W-What...?"
"The stars," he said with his mouth full and pointed a finger in the air.
Hinata lifted her head slightly and then nodded barely recognizable.
"H-Hai..."
She was far too nervous to enjoy the night sky. Although he really looked particularly beautiful this evening...
Naruto looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Heeey, you're crushing the dango!" he exclaimed promptly, pointing to the crushed dough.
Hinata looked down at her hands in irritation and then got a fright. "Yikes!! Uh...uh!!"
Naruto looked a bit dazed, but then he had to smile. He reached into the bag next to him and handed her a new dango stick.
"I'll take that," he said, and then, without warning, just grabbed into her hand.
She flinched violently and turned bright red. //Uh... ahh... ahhh!!!//
With wide eyes she stared at her hand, from which Naruto was just peeling the pieces of dough.
"G-G-Gomen!!" she shouted excitedly. She trembled all over.
"Never mind, Hinata-chan." Naruto grinned and then licked the dango filling off his fingers.
Hinata was immediately so dizzy that she forgot to eat her dango again.
//Ch-Chan... H-Hinata-chan...//
Naruto didn't seem to be aware of this as he just continued eating and turned his gaze back to the stars. While he chewed happily, Hinata crouched next to him, head bowed, shyly picked at the paper of the dango. And finally, slowly, she began to unwrap them again. Calmly and deliberately she put one of the little balls in her mouth and chewed it carefully. She wanted to do everything right. She fervently hoped she wasn't smacking too loudly.
...
When she had finally eaten the last dango, she crumpled up the paper and held it tight in her small, sweaty hand for a long time. Naruto hadn't said another word yet. And Hinata just kept asking herself the same question over and over again. Nervously she opening and clenching her small fists.
"Uhm... N-Naruto-kun?" She actually managed to speak to him.
"Hm?" The blond boy raised an eyebrow and looked at her.
"Ah...w-why...um..."
She pulled her legs even closer and was now sitting completely crouched. She nervously played with her fingers and looked at it.
"What is it?"
//Yikes!// Was it just her imagination or did Naruto's voice sound a little closer than before? Completely tense, she glanced in his direction out of the corner of her eye. And indeed! He really was closer to her than before! Was he approaching her? But why? And why were they here at all? Why this sudden invitation to eat dango here on the hill? Those were the things Hinata was dying to know.
"Hm... You probably want to know why I... well..." Now he too seemed a little bit nervous. But he covered this with a grin and let his gaze wander. Then he rubbed his nose and finally pointed his finger at her. "I... I just like you."
"HAH?!" Hinata's muscles suddenly spasmed and she stared at Naruto in complete disbelief. Her heart was pounding so hard she thought it was about to burst out of her chest. She blushed even more than she already was.
And then she saw it... Naruto actually moved a bit closer to her! He didn't look at her, but scratched his cheek in embarrassment with one finger.
And suddenly Hinata could feel his hand on hers! Her pubertal hormone levels literally exploded. Inside she was completely freaking out, her inner voice wanted to shriek and scream. Her heart was pounding so loud now and her blood was pounding in her temples so much that she felt like she was in a trance.
"Hinata-chan," Naruto then said quietly, slowly swiveling his head around and looking straight into her clear white eyes.
And this time she didn't avoid his gaze.
What was going on? Did Naruto had...? But that couldn't be... that couldn't be! Hinata was completely stunned.
Then a faint grin flitted across Naruto's face, which seemed almost a little cheeky.
"Hehe... You're so cute sometimes..." he said in a surprisingly resolute tone. "Och. Almost always..."
Hinata's eyes widened even more. The blush on her face didn't want to go away and she just couldn't stop sweating.
//N-N-Naruto-kun...?//
She felt completely overwhelmed by this unexpected situation - yes, almost had a heart attack - but somehow she couldn't really think about it. Something kept her from even having a single clear thought...
Was it because of the mere presence of the boy she admired so much?
The way he looked at her?
How his hand felt on hers?
Or was it rather the feeling of his warm lips that she suddenly felt on her mouth?
...
//Hnngh!! KYAAHHH!!// A piercing scream ripped through Hinata's head.
But in reality there was a peaceful silence over the grassy hillside where the two young people kissed under the beautiful starry sky.
Hinata's face literally glowed, her eyes widened and she squinted at the boy who just stole her first kiss. Naruto had closed his eyes and gradually her eyelids started to get heavier... And just as she closed them, Naruto suddenly opened his eyes.
//K-Kuso... My chakra...!//
He had to break his lips from Hinata. She remained in her kissing position and was surrounded by such a fluffy, pink cotton candy cloud that she didn't even notice him getting up. And even quite hectic.
"I-I'll be right back!"
With these words he wheezed down the hill.

//Shit, shit, shit!!//
His steps got bigger and bigger and finally he disappeared with a dive into the nearest bushes.
-POW!!-
...
"Phew! Just one more minute and my jutsu would have dissolved...", Kiba gasped in relief and demonstratively wiped the sweat from his forehead.
He let his eyes wander around the area. Then he shrugged and added, "Eh, whatever. I have to pee anyway."
So he turned around and marked his territory or rather the bush in front of him.
//Hmm... I can't believe I actually went that far...// he thought, licking his lips. He still tasted Hinata, could still smell her scent.
//But I just couldn't help it... I-I really kissed her...//
But then it suddenly came to him and his eyes widened. He gave himself a big facepalm.
//No, shit! Actually it was Naruto...//
His expression was depressed. But he shook his head quickly and fixed his gaze again.
//Ah kch... don't care about that. The main thing is that she is happy...//
But slowly, however, he got the vague feeling that he hadn't quite thought through his plan to make Hinata happy in Naruto's form... If he was honest, the whole thing turned out to be quite a stupid idea! What the heck was he thinking?!
Just as he was pulling his trousers back on with a disgruntled look, there was a rustling in the bushes next to him.
"Hm?" He cast a questioning look to the side.
And the next moment he was already crouching down, because it was Akamaru who came jumping out from between the branches and padding towards him, tail wagging happily. Kiba stroked his head.
"I told you to stay at home..." he whispered admonishingly, but then his dog made a whimpering sound. "Yeah, yeah, I know. I also said it wouldn't take too long... Gomen, Akamaru."
With these words he picked up his dog and turned around. He peered through the bushes up to the hill where he had left Hinata. He raised his brows in surprise when he realized that she had rolled onto her back.
"Look, Akamaru... do you think she's asleep?"
The dog just sniffed the air with his head held high. Kiba glanced at him out of the corner of his eye and turned his gaze back up to the hill.
"Hm, maybe that's a kind of... shock reaction of her body?" he thougth and then scratched behind his ear. "Oh shit, what do I do now...? Can't leave her there..."
Akamaru nudged him.
"Yes, you're right." Kiba let out a soft sigh before setting his dog down on the floor, a finger sign closing...
"Henge!!"
...and turned back into Naruto.

Then he stepped out of the bushes and quietly ran up the grassy hill.
When he got to Hinata, he squatted down next to her and held his finger over his lips to signal Akamaru to be quiet. He let his gaze wander over her face again. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was breathing calmly, hands resting on her chest. She didn't seem to be cold because she was wearing her beige anorak. So maybe there was no need to take her straight home? And he could let her sleep here in peace? Because she was really cute to look at while she slept...
Kiba in Naruto form caught himself staring at her incessantly. It drove him a subtle blush in the face, even though he had pulled himself together so well before.
//Sh-Shimatta... Why did I do that?// he just wondered again.
Without taking his eyes off her, he slowly sat down next to her on the grass. Akamaru was already curled up on his other side, his little tail touching his nose and his eyes closed. At the sight alone, Kiba let out a small yawn. And finally he too lay on his back, folded his hands on his stomach and then slowly drifted off to sleep...