Chapter 4

"Roc?"

"Uhm...Yeah" Damn the way she called my name made me even harder.

"Are you ok? Your yelling woke me." She turned to face me.

We were too close i had to scoot back a little.

"Yeah. Im ok i just...uhm..scatched myself.....yeah i scratched myself too hard while sleep."

"Ok. You are too freaking weird." She laughed and turned back around.

*****

Nique's P.O.V

I yawned and strecthed as i awoke.

"Oh fuck." I jumped hard as fucked. I had forgotten Roc had slept with me.

I stared at Roc while he was sleeping. I guess its true what they, everyone looks peaceful while they were sleep. Then Roc snored and ruined the whole moment.

"Roc, get up."

I shook him softly and all he did was turned in the other direction.

"Roc get your ass up." I shook him harder this time.

His eyes fluttered open.

"GoodMorning", Roc said sheepishly.

"Nique Nique!"

"Sir?"

"Come here."

Tip was calling me from downstairs. I wondered what he wanted. I looked at Roc who in return just shrugged his shoulders.

****************************************************************************

Sorry this chapter isnt as long as the rest i just felt i that yall deserved a chapter. Thank you for being patient and faning and voting and all the commemts. Thanks it means soo much.

Also this chapter hasnt been proofread and plus i did it on my tablet sooooo lol