heart broken

Part 3

Darren's pov :

I wake up a few hours later.

I really was tired.

"can we talk please?" Regie's wide awake, sitting next to me.

"yea, right here?"

"can we go to the garden or something, somewhere more peaceful" he says.

If this has anything with why he's been acting weird I'll literally go anywhere.

Still in yesterday's clothes, I take it off right in front of him and put on one of his shirts and shorts.

"let's go"

We walk towards the garden and Regie's quiet.

"okay before you say anything can you just tell me who the fuck that girl was I've been trying to get it out my mind but I can't it's been scratching at my mind these past few weeks".

"I'm, she's a friend a childhood friend at that. She's gotten famous on tiktok and is trying to grow her followers more".

"so nothing ever between you two right?" I ask cautiously.

I hope they didn't.

"that's what I wanted to talk about, I know this has been before time but that day when you all came home, I had slept with her in my bed. I regretted it immediately after. I just wanted to make sure I was... I was just trying to prove I wasn't gay but I realized I was. I coundnt even cum I was just thinking of you instead and I didn't care after you never asked about it again I thought you'd not care since we weren't even together then but when I went to visit my cousin, we spoke about it and he told me how wrong I'd been and even if we weren't together that was not the right thing to do but I felt sick that's why I didn't want to have sex or even be touchy because I was scared you'd never want to talk to me again"he stops.

Tears are now streaming down my face.

"I'm so sorry-

"So you're saying you had sex with something, days after I gave you my virginity. When you lied to my face after telling me and all the boys she was just a friend when you'd fucked her moments before"

"i know and I'm sorry, I love you so much Darren I'd never ever, I mean ever do that again I was just in a rut and didn't know how to deal with it" he tries to defend himself.

"THAT'S WHY PEOPLE TALK THINGS OUT NOT FUCK OTHER PEOPLE" I shout at him.

He tries to hug me and I melt into his arms, crying.

I cry and cry, he just keeps repeating that he loves me and he's sorry.

I can't believe this, I should've known.