Chapter FoUr ~ 💋 = Respect?

[𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖌𝖊]

NAVAR

Q. What do you think of this viral video?

🧷Link

👍 9999+ 👎 300

👍 9999+ 👎 300

Webtoonisthebest_9
Seriously, this really did happened in South Korea!? Where are the teachers!?

👍 7839 👎 23

Abonkforyou001
@Webtoonisthebest_9 I think PTJ forgot to hire them.

👍 4829 👎 12

PTJ.Comics
@Abonkforyou001 I'm truly sorry for that.

👍 2902 👎 20

Simp
Oh god look at their size difference, I thought I was watching Attack on Titan in Korean vers.

👍 5000 👎 2

Xdfgk
I subscribed to the channel. Long live Hobin!

👍 4294 👎 3

Yourmama
Never thought Pakgo was this kind of person, glad Hobin bring us the truth.
👍 3200 👎 6

Mansucks
@Yourmama Yeah, you need to use violence in order to stop the violence.

👍 500 👎 45

MaisedX
@Mansucks Well....

👍 30 👎 0

ᴬᵇᶜᵈᶠᵉᵍ
ᴳᵒ ʷʳᶦᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵇʳᵒᵎ

After the fighting incident from last night, the video went viral, with 1.5 million views on the social media with the crazy sharing from the viewers. Most of the citizens cheered and praised the boy for acting brave at exposing the once famous popular Newtuber to them despite being in a disadvantage situation. Although some of them couldn't accept the method that Hobin used, but they more or less understood the circumstances and decided not to go through with it.

Just like that, Jihyeok's gaming channel became popular over night. They had achieved 500k subscribers. It wasn't exaggerated, mostly came for Hobin's cuteness and braveness. Due to the sudden change in genre, Jihyeok was determined to edit their name into Yoo Hobin, profile picture was replaced with Hobin's perverted grin. The duo even hired an editor who was a year younger than them and appeared to be a cute girl.

"They said Pakgo didn't come today because he was beaten by someone from another school@@!"

Eul cooed as she took out a red bean bread from her ducky bag and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Nah, it's because of Hobin."

Jihyeok shook his head in disapproval, his lips lifted into a proud grin which caused the dissatisfaction of the cute female. She waved her tiny fist to the blonde while the boy blocked her attack with his arms. Mockery laughing at the girl's harmless punching.