𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯

• • •

I had never felt more out of control in my life

I had never felt more terrified, more worried. I could fail at going pro for all I cared, as long as my girls were okay.

I should have told her how much I cared about her, how much I felt for her and I should've let them 3 damn words slip.

The 3 words that people are scared to hear, happy to say and want to feel.

Because I do.

Fuck, do I love her.

I love her. I love her. I love her.

And she needs to fucking hear me say it.

It's been 15 minutes since she was wheeled away from me. 15 minutes that I have been sat in this chair in the room she was in.

Ron is furious shouting down the phone at his wife who doesn't seem to give a shit. Quinn looks like he is going to be sick but I can see he is holding it together for me. And I am sat with my head in my hands just waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Do people not know that communication is key? What the hell is happening? Is my baby okay? Is Evanna okay? Why are we left just to sit here?

"I'm not coming home." Ron spits down the phone before hanging up and shoving himself into a chair. "Why has no one come to see us?"

"Give them time to do their job, they will be okay. Evanna is the most stubborn person I know." Coach grumbles out reassuringly.

I shake my head feeling my throat close up, "The way her body was shaking, I have never seen anything like that before." My mind completely went into over drive seeing that, my heart practically stopped beating seeing her eyes roll back.

Quinn nods his head and Ron drags a hand tiredly down his face.

"Family of Evanna Hill?"

Hearing a voice we all shoot up out of our seats and nod frantically, "Is she okay? What about the baby?" I rush out stepping forward to the front.

The nurse smiles gently, "Evanna is okay they are just finishing up. We are going to have to monitor her to make sure she doesn't have any more seizures and that her blood pressure comes back down."