Bone Boy and Bunny.

Since I was slightly bored, I was sketching the wounds on the bones to help work out what caused them while Zack looked over them.
"So how do you work out things for your job?" He asked.
"Kinda like this. I'll sketch the wounds out so I can compare them to weapons. I'm kinda known as a weapons expert because I had nothing else going on a lot." I explained.
"And we are the same age."
"Yes but I am younger then you."
"Halloween right?"
"That's me b-day." I told with a smile, making him smile as well.
"How are you so smart but act like you aren't?"
"If I told you all my secrets Zack, where's the fun?" I asked as I leaned forward a bit making him do the same.
"The fun would be getting to know all of you."
"But you love mystery's."
"That I do." He told before he went back to looking at the bones and I went back to sketching the wounds.

After awhile Temperance came walking in, joining us in the room.
"Roy Taylor?" She asked.
"Yes." We both told as one.
"Anything pop out at you now that the bones are clean?" She asked
"Some damage to the facet joint and foramen on C-4 on the right side of the neck." Zack told
"That suggests his head was forced that way." She stated
"Tell her the thing you found on the thing." I told
"The thing on the thing?" She asked.
"I understood what she meant. I was looking at the skull through the microscope. I came across a slight depression, barely discernible." He told as he walked over to the computer to show Temperance.
"A slight indentation?" She questioned.
"Zack wanted to talk to you about it first before I began to figure it out." I told making her give a nod.
"Could it be congenital or a bone anomaly?" He asked
"Probably." She told before picking the skull up. "Do you ever go on vacation?"
"Sadly yes. Marcus tells me off if I don't." I stated
"Who's Marcus?" Temperance asked
"Someone I met through my sister Edith. He's my boss for my side work."
"I take my vacation when you take your vacation." Zack added.
"What do you do?" She asked
"Go back home to Michigan, see the family. I have three brothers and four sisters."
"I have three brothers and two sisters, two of them are half siblings. And I also have adopted cousins that Christopher adopted since their parents passed away unfortunately. And I also have two siblings that he is fostering at the moment, think he wants to adopt them. We are all unsure." I explained making him smile.
"Do you enjoy that?" Doc asked mostly to Zack.
"God, no. I made the mistake of telling them I work with corpses and skeletons-they think I'm a freak."
"I think that's hot."
"Then why do you go?" She asked
"It's my family. They love me."
"I wonder what that's like." I told.
"I'm sure your mother loves you." He told making me give a laugh.
"No. That's not possible any more. That was a funny joke though." I stated before Temperance handed Zack the skull.
"Take a closer look at the anomaly under the scanning microscope. See what made that mark."
"Will do." We both told before she left.
'Strange.'
"So what do you do on your holidays?" Zack asked me.
"I model for the rocker scene. I'm quite famous actually."
"I don't believe that." He told making me go to the computer and bring up one of my old model photos.
"I was 17 in that..... maybe 18." I told as I looked at him to see his face was red.
"I am so not in your league." He admitted making me give him a kiss on his cheek.
"Probably not. But your still a smart cutie Bone Boy. Please do not tell Jack I feel he is gonna faint."
"I'm not letting anyone else see this." He told making me chuckle as I got rid of it.
"Let's get to work Bone Boy."
"What ever you say Bunny."
'He's cute.'