Hook Ups

Authors Note~ I'm super sorry i haven't updated in so long, i had a major case of writers block, i hope you like this chapter! Also i can't believe the response im getting to this story i love all of you! And love when you comment, I'll try to be more active. My goal is a chapter a week. Love you all, Thank you for reading xx

February 1st~ Harry's birthday

"Harryyyyyyyyyyy" Nick sung walking up behind him, he had a beer in his hand and was in deep conversation with Niall about the last football match. "I've got a present for you!" He said, grabbing Harrys hand and dragging him to the door of the living room.

He winked "Are you readyyyyyy?"

"What could you have possibly have done now?" Harry laughed, Nick was always up to something.

He smacked Harry on the shoulder & opened the door. The room was full of smoke and people laughing and hollaring, all surronding a short tan woman dressed in a skimpy police costume, she was shaking her ass and pursing her lips & wearing a rather tacky hat. Quite obviously a stripper.

"Did no one tell you i was gay?" Harry said, laughing as he looked at the show before him.

"I thought you'd like it." Nick whispered in Harrys ear laughing. A grin spread across his face & the dimples Nick loved appeared on his cheeks. He turned to look down at him.

"I'd like it better if it were you taking your clothes off." Harry whispered back, as he pulled away he smirked. Sending shivers down the Nicks spine.

Harry had accepted his sexuality by now, he was only slightly less gay than Perez Hilton, and he was fine with that. Two weeks after his breakdown he had called the only person he knew he could talk to. Nick Grimshaw, famous openly gay British radio host, and Harrys close friend. He knew Nick would understand, and never tell a soul.

~~~~~~~~

Harry had called and invited him over to talk, Nick knew what it was about. He had always known Harry was gay, ever since the first time he saw him look at Louis, he had known. He himself had always had a crush on the curly headed pop star.

Nick walked in and sat on the brown leather couch, Harry had mumbled a hello and sat on the granite counter that overlooked the living room.

"uhm so" Harry started.

"You don't have to say anything Harry, i know what this is about." Nick said calmly,

"You-You do?" Harrys eyes were wide, and he was obviously surprised,but his expression changed a second later to relief. "You do?" Harry said again, something resembling hope in his voice.

"Yes, you're gay." He said like it was no big deal, and not a life changing realization to Harry.

Harry cringed when he heard that, he looked down at his large hands, tracing the crease on his thumb with his nail. "How did you know?"

"The way you looked at Louis." Nick said matter-of-factly

Harrys head snapped up as soon as he heard those words, "Is it really that obvious?" he asked quietly, almost whispering.

When Nick didn't answer he jumped off the counter, a short distance for his long legs. He started pacing back and forth in front of the couch, both hands intagled in his hair, frustration defining his features. Nick sat and watched, waiting for him to calm down. His eyes followed him, as he paced, panicked, he couldnt help but occasionally gaze at the strip of pale yet still tan skin, exposed as he walked, you could just barely see his V-Line, but it was enough to distract him.

Harry stopped in front of him, Nicks eyes still on the tempting strip of skin, wishing he could see more. He hadn't realized Harry had stopped until Harry put his arms down, covering himself completely in the grey fleece once again. Nick looked up to see a concentrated Harry, head cocked slightly to the right, green eyes analyzing him.

He shifted, uncomfortable with the sudden attention. He cleared his throat "What?" He asked, when Harry didn't answer and just continued to stare at him. He slid down, trying to sink himself into the couch.

"Do you like me?" Harry asked, the same calculating look on his face.

"What?" Grimmy asked stunned, that was the last thing he had expected to hear. And it quite honestly frightened him. He wondered if it was some kind of trick, but he couldn't think of a reason why that would be a good one.

"You know what i mean. Do you like me?" Harry questioned, stepping closer to the couch & the shrinking body on it. When he didn't answer, Harry suddenly got frustrated, and impulse took over. So quick that Nick didn't have a chance to deny, he grabbed him and pinned him against the couch. Head on the arm of the couch, Harry hovering over him. Grimmy looked frightened, but intrigued,like he had been hoping this would happen the whole time.

"Do. You. Like. Me?" Harry said slowly, inches from Nicks face his breathe fanned over him, smelling of mint and the slightest hint of Vodka, probably left from the night of partying before. He did like him, a lot. He couldn't count how many times he had imagined a moment like this, he wanted Harry.

"Yes," He whispered.

Harrys eyes turned dark & he pressed himself into him, kissing him hard. It was different for Harry, he had never kissed a guy before. It was different, but it was good. He liked the feeling of Nicks stubble on his face, and the strong hands placed firmly on his back keeping him pressed against his body. He wondered why he hadn't done this sooner.

~~~~~~

That was 2 months ago, and they had been hooking up secretly ever since then. Only one person outside of themselves knew, and that was Niall. About a month ago he had walked into Harrys apartment to find the two making out shirtless on the couch, he later thanked God he didn't walk in on anything worse.

It had taken him by surprise, not that he had just walked in on his best friend with another guy, but because it wasn't Louis. It had been an awkward talk after, but Niall promised he wouldn't tell a soul and Harry loved having someone to talk about Grimmy with.

~~~~~~~~

"Harry that's not fair! You can't do that!" Nick whined to a smirking Harry.

Harry leaned down to whisper in Grimmys ear once again, "I can do anything i want. And you just have to deal with it" He slowly kissed him right below his ear, knowing that was his weak spot. He had gotten good at doing it without people realizing.

Nick whined in his ear & Harry pulled away smirking once again and turned around to introduce himself to the less than arousing stripper.

"A little frustrated are we Nickie?" A drunk Niall slurred laughing, Irish accent emphasized by the alcohol in his sysytem.

"Shut up Niall. At least i get some from some one." Grimmy snapped.

"I will have you know that last night-" Niall started to say.

"You know straight sex grosses me out. Can you not?" Nick said teasingly covering his ears.

"It wasn't sex. Just a meaningful blowjob." He said, a drunken smile spreading across his face.

"Does your mother know about that." Nick playfully scolded, wagging a finger at him before laughing and walking to join the group of people watching Harry get an awkward lap dance.

He had to see this.