Chapter 2

Chapter 2 : Something New

"Cloudy and beautiful." I say as I've been feeling so cold and shivering. I felt like I'm just got out of the freezer. How weird is it that it's a little bit cloudy hence I'm freezing to death. Crazy.

Wearing my soaking wet towel around me. Carrying all our stuff. I reminisce times when I was a little child. I remember those cheerful days being a kid who doesn't worry about anything.

Sometimes I feel so bummed out dogs and cats never worry about anything. They just lie down and being petted all the time. Do you ever feel like that? Wishing you are a dog? No? Okay. I'll stop.

"Almost home" I say - My legs feel so weak and I myself haven't exercised for days. But still I managed to say hello to my new neighbor, I don't know his name but It's okay.

I waved at him as he smiled while he was gardening. He was planting seeds at the soil. His flowers smells so good. I don't know the dude that much but it's good to be polite. You never know when you'll need them.

As I opened our rusty old gate, The floating things slipped of my hand and my Mom came out of the door and spoked "Brooke, tomorrow we will be going to the club house again! Tomorrow early."

Oh hell no. Hoping not to cross paths with that guy again. Sucks! But there is something worse. I have to wakeup early again.

"Mom I'm too lazy to go back there." As I picked up the floating things and shut the rusty door.
"Well, it's an important event so you must go." Mother insisted. Well what can I do though? My Mom is always the boss.