Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Sweet Beginning

"Excuse me" I say as I crouched down the side of the pool. Looking all flirty to him.

He heard me and turns around and comes closer. I see him in a slow motion as he came toward me. I felt in love with his body. He had his hair tied in a man bun. He looks so damn gorgeous I wanna eat him.

"If you're going to ask me out, Let me tell you. No." He mouthed - smirking

I felt shocked how disrespectful he is! I wasn't trying to ask him out, Hell no. Well sucks I do want to ask him out. But his old and I'm young. We have some differences. His all built up and handsome. And me? Just chubby gay dude with lot's of pimples.

"I'm not asking you out. You aren't even my type! Trash." I laughed as I said that. I hope he will get insulted by that.

"Oh really!" He smirked. "That's what all people like you do - say when they got rejected. So sad." He chuckles as he gets out of the pool to face me.

"I don't like you! Idiot!" I said. His getting on my nerves. But still, I like how he teases me. His teeth are perfection.

He came closer to my face. "Look, if you're trying to flirt with me. I'm not interested. Just because you want something you will get it. That just doesn't work. You have to fight for it."

And the he cannon balled into the pool and I just got wet again by the second time. I cussed

But woah, First day of summer I learned something. Crazy how a stranger can be your own teacher.

I picked up my things and left the pool area. See you soon. Jerk