15. I'm begging for you

Rosalie sat besides the sleeping boy who was holding onto her like koala to a tree branch

Rosalie sat besides the sleeping boy who was holding onto her like koala to a tree branch. She smiled down at him and stroked his hair, to her suprise instead of whining at her cold touch he smiled.

In all honesty Rosalie was scared. Not just scared but terrified. She worried of what this meant for her family. Would the Voltori come for them? What happens when he gets older and falls for someone who can actually give him a family?

Her thoughts were cut short as Kai stirred in his sleep.

"Rosalie" he whispered in his sleep "Don't leave me"

She smiles and kisses his forehead "Never"

The remainder of the night Rosalie sat watching him sleep or occasional her eyes would drift off onto the photos pasted onto the walls. She loved the images that captured all his adventures. One caught her eye, it was in the far left almost hidden beneath the others around it. Rosalie was unable to see the full image and when she tried to loosen herself from his grip he mumbled a no and pulled her closer.

Once morning hit Kai's eyes fluttered open. He wondered if the content of the night before was just a dream.

"Morning sunshine" a beautiful voice said

He looked up and smiled brightly at the blonde, his eyes then widened as he let go go the grip he had on her.

"Sorry" he mumbles and she just shrugged "You stayed?" he added

"Well, you refused to let me go" she teased, his cheek turned red

"So-sorry" he said again

"Don't be" she assured "You better get ready before you're late" she says

He sits up and looks at the time

"Why didn't you wake me sooner?" he questions

She smiles "You looked peaceful"

He stands off the bed and glances at her "I'll be right back" he tells her

"Don't leave me waiting" she teases

"Never" he smiles before grabbing what her needed and heading off to the bathroom.

Kai took a quick shower and got dressed quickly as he couldn't wait to be with his blonde vampire again.

Once finishing her walked back into the room and glanced at the blonde who was looking at the picture in the corner.

"Her names Mandy" he said getting her attention "She was- she was someone i cared for deeply" he smiled sadly

"What happened?" she asked staring at him curiously

"Car crash" he closed his eyes

"I'm sorry" she muttered

"It's not you're fault" he opened his eyes and smiled at her.

Kai took a step closer to her and she held her breath