Bonding : chapter thirteen

"Okay" stefan clasps his hands "i accepted babysitting you for a reason, obviously" he rolled his eyes at that.

"You don't say" i commented.

He grinned "i want to play a game" he informed me, is he serious?.

"A game?"

"Yes a game, well kind of" he cocks his head smirking.

"Spit it out stefan" i mutter rolling my eyes.

"No, no i'm gonna tell you why first" he lifts a hand towards a chair and his expression told me to sit.

"Tell me one reason to let me listen to your carp and not to snap your neck and go" i fold my arms, i love stefan but him, like this ahh.

"Because i'll kill you" he shrugged simply, i look at him in disbelief, "and you can't actually snap my neck because i'm older, and more powerful." he grinned.

"Now sit" there's bitterness in his voice, what does he want?.

"Spill the shit stefan" i'm annoyed.

"Okay you don't want to sit" he raise his hands in surrender "do you know the reason i'm here?" He asks.

"Because you turned off your humanity and decided to be an ass in new orleans and what i'm sure about is that i was suppose to help you turn it on! But i'm failing!" i snap at the last sentence.

He chuckles "nah" he waved it off "but you did described what stefan wanted" he shrugs.

What stefan wanted?

"You don't want that anymore ?" I ask confused.

He comes closer "not really" he grins.

Oh my .. maybe he wants back!.

"You're going to turn it on?
Finally you'll stop being a jerk as if now" i mutter hopefully.

"It hurts when someone insults the real you" he says looking down acting hurt.

"What is that even mean?" I nod in confusion eyes narrowed.

"Come i'll tell you on the ride" he nods in the door's direction turning on his heal.

"But haley said... forget it" stake, stake , stake , kill, kill , kill.

"Good girl" he opens the door.

As soon as i left the room i started searching for the stake, stefan stops me, dragging me out.

"Get in" he said when we approached a car.

"This is your car?" I ask.

"No i borrowed it from... someone" he chuckles at 'someone'.

"You mean you Stole it from someone" i corrected him.

"Well not exactly" he gets in the driver seat and i follow into the passenger's.

"What do you mean?" I narrow my eyes, please let me be wrong please.

"I kinda choked him to death" he shrugged.

Choked him? I'm surprised he didn't ripped his head off.

"Oh my god" i run my hand through my hair "seriously?!" I snap suddenly.

He turns the engine.

"What? He was selfish he didn't want to lend me his car" he says innocently.

"You idiot!! And why did you even needed a car?!" I shout at him.

"I was away! And now shut up!"

"Away? Like where in the quarter? It's minutes away!"

"No i was far beyond that"

"Far? Stefan what the hell.."

"Oh damn it you talk too much i should've killed you and got over it" he shouted turning the wheel to the left.

I folded my arms "i'm your best friend you idiot you wouldn't do that".

"I.. would so you're mistaken baby vamp" he mutter taking another turn.

"Where are we going? And what do you want exactly other than me thinking you want your humanity back" i rolled my eyes at that.

"You talk too much" he says lowering his voice probably annoyed.

"Then tell me and get over it! I'm dying to just know what do you want! Because not every day ripper stefan comes to you..." he waved his right hand on my direction and i stopped talking.

Like really stopped talking.

I couldn't open my mouth.

"Uh finally, what a way of revenge" he rolls his eyes.

How did he do that?

What the hell!.

Suddenly the car stopped, i look at him horror in my eyes, curiosity eating me how the hell did stefan get to do that!.

"We're here" he grinned at me.

HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!
I want to scream.

My eyes did it for me but he didn't care.

"Follow me" he says simply while getting out, i get out, planing to run away.

How did i even say yes to come with him? And how did he freaking do THAT?!.

when i got out i notice we're in some part of the woods, i'm not familiar with it but i would give the escape a try.

I watch him walk towards a cabin that was covered with trees, and in the moment i turn and run.

But something stopped me.

"Not so fast Britney spears" i turn to him to see the smug look on his face "thats her name right?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

Thats witch craft, and that made sure of the incident in the car, it wasn't a prepared hex!, it was a direct witch craft.

But stefan is not a witch, he's Not.

Unless it's ...

No the inner me laughs, no.

Bonnie herself told us he was driven to a hole in the other side.

And she doesn't make mistakes.. right ?

Is it possibly that this is a doppelgänger? Or is it stefan and he was originally a witch? But the cure is taken so it's not an option.

But if it's him, where's stefan ?

No.. it's not him.

It can't be.

A/N
UNEDITED
Thank you for reading !!!
It's a short chapter blah blah blah it's okay right?.
Your thoughts?
Vote + comment + share ❤️
Check the pilot of my new story
[ My Childhood's Bully-Friend ]