Chapter 9: Love Sister Crazy Demon 09

Luo Shi knew better than anyone what the trace was.

He turned his head to look at Wen Yishu, and sure enough, he saw the same scar on the corner of his lips, that little bloody mouth, "looking" at him arrogantly, and arrogantly showing off what he missed this night.

An obvious kiss.

Really dazzling ah.

Even, this glare is not only due to his desire to win or lose in this game, but also... an inexplicably aroused possessiveness.

But facing the eyes of the two, he still laughed, holding the wheelchair in one hand, tilted his head and looked at Jiang Fei with a harmless smile: "I am disabled and have no keys, but I have been waiting outside for a long time," said Then, he looked at Wen Yishu again with a playful smile, "Mr. Wen."

"Mr. Luo." Wen Yishu frowned, and returned to his previous polite and refined appearance, and then looked at Jiang Fei, his eyes swept across the corner of her lips, and his heart beat faster, "It's getting late, Rest early and I'll see you another day."

Jiang Fei nodded and watched him turn and leave, until his car disappeared, she slowly turned around and met Luo Shi's gaze.

He still stared at her lips, but his expression was gloomy, and she didn't know what he was thinking.

Jiang Fei pursed her lips and walked towards the gate of the villa.

"Where did you go with him?" Luo Shi suddenly asked.

Jiang Fei paused in her footsteps, didn't look at him, didn't answer.

Luo Shi went on to say, "Watching the stars? Drinking?"

Jiang Fei stood in front of the door, took out the key, and pretended not to hear.

Luo Shi still stared at her back, holding the wheelchair harder and harder: "A kiss by the way?"

The villa door opened with a bang.

Jiang Fei stood stiffly in front of the door for a long time, her voice was very soft, she was brought behind by Wanfeng, and she was deeply disappointed: "Tonight, we were supposed to watch the stars together, Luo Shi, I didn't wait for you," She walked into the villa, but stopped again, "Also, the fingerprint lock on the door is not broken."

After the words fell, Jiang Fei didn't stop this time, and went straight back to the bedroom.

[System: Host, I have to tell you that after going through some twists and turns, Luo Shi's favorability level finally returned to -10.]

Jiang Fei: "..."

dog man.

...

Master bedroom.

Luo Shi was lying on the bed, but it was difficult to fall asleep.

He used to hate cloudy and rainy days, and in that kind of weather, he was like a complete waste. But now...

Luo Shi frowned.

There was nothing around him, even if it was a sunny day, the air was still cold.

Finally, he got up, propped himself up in a wheelchair, walked to the floor-to-ceiling window, rubbed his left leg with one hand, and stared blankly at the night scene outside the window.

The brightly lit Linjiang villa in the distance is prosperous and cold.

This evening, he accompanied Luo Wan to the hospital.

Luo Wan's body has always been weak and not suitable for pregnancy. He had mentioned more than once that he wanted her to abort the child.

After all, the evil seed with no name and no division, was born suffering, just like him.