Kiss Me, Kill Me/Love Me, Leave Me

Kiss Me, Kill Me

(TRAILER INSIDE) Hunter Ross: sexy, mysterious, and broodingly silent. Hazel Dewry has just been assigned to him as a peer counselor to help him build his social skills—and she couldn’t be unhappier. Although ridiculously good-looking, Hunter has been said to be a killer and is avoided by the entire student body. And although he seems actually quite nice when she starts talking to him, Hunter invariably seems to be hiding something… that could ultimately kill her. Is Hunter even human? What’s he hiding? And why are her best buddies warning her about him? After befriending him, that’s all Hazel seems to be thinking about. And with a possible (beautiful, way-too-old) stalker popping up everywhere she goes, her life seems to become just a tad bit too impossible. Add in an unlikely guardian angel, an enchanted violin, and a teaspoon of forbidden love, and we just might have the recipe for disaster.

Love Me, Leave Me (Not complete)

(SEQUEL to Kiss Me, Kill Me) Hunter Ross: sexy, mysterious...and now Hazel Dewry's boyfriend. If only she'd realize it. Because even though the both of them have hopelessly unbidden feelings for each other, they will both soon realize that their whole relationship is simply impossible. After all, they're enemies according to their blood. They can't be together, no matter how much they want to. Or...can they? No, seriously. Can they? It would seem so. When Ash apologizes for doing the unforgivable, things finally seem to start going the right way again. Hunter has a plan to finally put Enrique at rest, and Jared has finally told the whole truth and nothing but the truth... And then Ash disappears. Leaving no trace. Gone. The recipe for disaster, indeed.