Super Random Fairy Tail Quiz!

AN - comment your answers :)

Hey guys! Just for a change I want to give you a fairy tail Quiz! It's just for fun btw! I'm gonna write my answers aswell :) my answers are in bold.

Question 1 - What is your OTP ?
1) Gale, Miraxus and Rowen

Question 2 - What magic would you like to have?
2) ice make. You can make whatever you want! That's gotta come in handy. And it has like no limitations.

Question 3 - Top three favourite characters.
3) Gray, Wendy and Rogue. Gray cos he's awesome. Wendy cos she is so kawaii and amazing. Rogue because he is just amazing and my bae.

Question 4 - Favourite episode ever?
4) I like ep 75 with the race thing and I like the ep when they all fight hades. My favourite would have to be the ep in the GMG when Laxus fights raven tail.

Question 5 - What character do you think needs more screen time?
5) Levy. Or Alzack and Bisca.

Question 6 - What villain did you hate most?
6) Michelle. In the English dubbed her voice was so annoying and i hate how she toyed with Lucy's emotions like that.

Question 7 - Favourite opening?
7) Strikeback. (Opening 16)

Question 8 - if you could write a filler episode and the anime people made it what would your episode be about?
8) it would be a filler based on Levy She would go with Gajeel and Pantherlily on a mission and this dude would kidnap her and Gajeel would save her and they'd kiss and be a couple! Sorry for going on a bit....

Question 9 - least favourite arc?
9) the celestial spirit arc. You know the one when they all change and be evil. It was just a load of filler type things and was stupid. I didn't like it.

Question 10 - Favourite exceed?
10) Pantherlily. He is awesome.

Question 11 - if one ship went cannon, which one would you want it to be?
11) GaLe!

Question 12 - if you could choose one character to dissappear off the face of fairy tail what character would it be?
12) Juvia. She annoys me.

Question 13 - if fairy tail could crossover with anything, and I mean anything it could be spongebob, what would you like it to crossover with?
13) sword art online or the hunger games. Probably sao cos most of them would die in the games....

Question 14 - if you could change any event in fairy tail what would it be?
14) probably when the nalu kiss was ruined by happy or when Gajeel attacks Levy in the phantom Lord arc. If he wasn't so upset about that then they'd be cannon. I guarantee it!

Question 15 (last one!) - if you could hang out with any fairy tail character for a week who'd it be?
15) I'd say Gray but everyone would be weirded out by his stripping so I'd go with Wendy. Since I'm only a wee tad older than her it'd make more sense. Then again I could hang out with Romeo.....

Hope you enjoyed this and didn't find it a massive waste of time. See you later xxx