𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

__—as you left mael behind, you felt guilty

__

as you left mael behind, you felt guilty. you thought further about it and came to the decision that you shouldn't have brought him in on your plan. you spread your angelic wings and started to fly within the forest. as you were once again in deep thought you were brought back to reality by the sound of faint coughing which makes you stop mid-air.

you look around for awhile until you spotted a blonde-haired boy which looked like he was a demon. you cautiously fly over to him to not startle him. he looked up at you, and you looked down at him. the cold wind made your hair flow, your [ e/c ] eyes glowed within the moonlights glare. there was a deadly silence.

"get away from me filthy goddess!" he exclaimed as he weakly stood up and got into a fighting position.

"here let me help you." she lands on the ground and tries to grab his hand.

"i said, get away from me!" he flinched and pushed her against a tree, putting his sword against her throat. her eyes widened at the sudden aggressiveness.

"i understand you're scared and angry, but just let me heal you. those wounds look like they hurt.." she calmly replied as she slowly and gently grabbed his arm. as she helped him over to settle down on a log.

"why are you being nice to a demon?" he asks as he allows her to touch him. he was still quite suspicious of her though, so he didn't let his guard down. "don't you hate demons and think their monsters?"