Part 8:

"L-Lily.." pure vanilla mumbled. "I—"

"Pure vanilla! I founded Cotten c—"

Black raisin looked horrified, so did Cotten cookie.

They saw pure vanilla, sobbing and shaking uncontrollably, carrying white lily in his arms. And then there was white lily cookie, who almost looked like a purple grape. White lily was breathing in and out, tugging pure vanilla's shirt more.

"C-Cotten C-Cookie?!" stuttered pure vanilla. "Thank heavens.." "P-Please, can you help white lily..?"

Cotten cookie looked scared. She realized that white lily will be a challenge. "I-I'll do my best!" said Cotten cookie. She looked determined, and walked towards white lily and pure vanilla. "May I..?"
"..Of course." quietly said pure vanilla. Before Cotten cookie took white lily, pure vanilla kissed white lily's forehead. And let go of her hand as she left.

Pure vanilla was outside, looking at the view.

Hollyberry walked outside, finding pure vanilla alone.

"Hey, are you feeling okay Pure vanilla?" Asked holly berry. She looked genuinely worried.

"I'm fine." As he spoke. Hollyberry noticed him trembling a bit, and touched his shoulder. "Pure vanilla, You need to stop acting like if you can carry this chaos, havoc, and burden alone." "We're here with you... we're ancients, after all. "And the most important thing about us, is that we work together." Pure vanilla turned around, and did a smile. "Thanks, hollyberry. I really needed that right now.." said pure vanilla.

Pure vanilla felt more better thanks to Hollyberry.

Meanwhile with Cotton cookie, she was treating white lily cookie with care.

"This may be a bit hard.." mumbled Cotten cookie to herself. Cotten cookie's sheep "baa- ed" to her. Cotten cookie did a small smile at her sheep "You're right! I cant stop.. and I wanna try to heal white lily cookie asap!" Cotten cookie continued to put some ointment on white lily, and a bandage wrap. Suddenly, she heard a rumble. A vibration. Cotten cookie looked tense, and looked at the window.. seeing an explosion.

*BOOM.WHOOSH!!!*

"They're attacking already?! But it's the middle of the school day!" Cotten cookie thought to herself. Cotten cookie looked worried, that she won't finish in time. White lily cookie slowly awakened, and tried moving a muscle. Thanks to that, the pain was more is tense which made white lily wince.

"Ouch.." mumbled white lily. "Administrator!! You're awake!" Happily said Cotten cookie. "But.. you woken up at the worst time possible... Cookie run Academy is under attack, since dark enchantress cookie and her goons already started attacking.

White lily looked mortified when she looked at the window. She realized that all of the students were being evacuated to a nearby shelter, but they shouldn't stay there for long. White lily looked determined, and inhaled and exhaled. "I'm gonna do this." Sternly said white lily. "E-Even if it's gonna risk my life, I do not care!! I just wanna die knowing I saved a majority of people.." "I know I'm close to death, I just know it.. B-But I'm not backing down, I'm going to Help..!"

Cotten cookie was amazed by white lily cookie's determination, but she was also being a bit naive. "Take this potion with you, it'll help you heal, but it's not that effective, but not weak at the same time." White Lily gracefully took the potion, and put it in her pocket. "Thank you, Cotten cookie." White Lily cookie bowed, and did a slight smile to Cotten which made Cotten cookie smile too.

During the battlefield.. the ancients were preventing dark enchantress cookies goons into getting the students. Pomegranate was fighting pure vanilla, poison mushroom is fighting Golden cheese, Dark Cacao and Hollyberry are fighting dark choco.