Heaven

*Recap*

"Sorry," he whispered, snuggling in closer to me.

I chuckled silently at his cute attempt to get off easy. He was wearing a white blouse with a short, blue skirt and gray thigh-highs. Ethan always dressed like that when he had done something wrong, knowing he looked adorable. But it wasn't going to work this time.

"Mmhmm,"I hummed, "who are you sorry to?"

"Sorry Daddy," he mumbled, hiding his face in my shirt.

"Louder kitten," I taunted, reaching down to squeeze his thigh.

He took his face out of the fabric, "Sorry Daddy," he repeated.

"And what are you sorry for Baby?" I asked, inching my hand up underneath the skirt and squeezing his thigh again.

I tightened my arm around him as he squirmed. "For texting you during work Daddy," he whined.

"Yeah, you know that I don't like that. What else are you sorry for?" I pushed two fingers through the leg hole of his underwear and inched my hand up towards his hip.

"For-for bratting," he stuttered, trying to wiggle away but I pulled him close again.

"That's right. Now, texting me during work, do you know the punishment for that kitten?"

"10 spanks... With-um...with the paddle." he replied hesitantly.

I squeezed his hip harder and rubbed my thumb in circles just above his half-hard dick. I shoved my hard cock against him again, pressing it against his stomach. "Are you lying to me?" I said through my teeth.

"Y-yes Daddy, sorry-sorry. I don't remember..." he whispered.

"Do you need to go get the book Baby?" I looked down at him, getting harder by the second as he whimpered and squirmed.

"Yes-yes Daddy."

I let him go and he scrambled off to our bedroom, I followed behind and settled on the couch in the living room. He came back with a book we had written together about two years back to keep track of punishments for when Ethan was bratty. Not all of them were sexual, although he liked those best. Lots of them were house chores he would have to do or I would make him write phrases.

He handed the book to me and then went to sit down on the couch too. I shook me head at him and gestured to the floor. He opened his mouth to complain but immediately stopped when I glared at him and just settled with a small huff. I started flipping through the book as he knelt down on the carpet.

I thumbed through the pages filled with little notes I had written down, smiling at the stickers and stamps Ethan had decorated with. "Alright, what did you say it was? 10 spanks with the paddle?"

He nodded silently. "That's interesting, it says here 20, with the crop."

"That's not fair! I couldn't remember!" he whined loudly.

"You should have said that instead of lie to me kitten." I ground out through my teeth as I continue to flip through the pages.

"Lying is another punishment isn't it?" I taunted.

He just sighed and nodded again. "It says you have to write phrases Baby. Which one do you want to do first, the spanks or the phrases?" I shut the book and tilted his chin up to meet my eyes.

"Um...the-the phrases..." he stuttered, smart choice, he wouldn't be sitting too comfortably after I finished with the crop.

"Okay Baby, go get your notebook," I replied, standing up to go put the book away.