part 3: Confusion

just back from a long hiatus , hope y'all enjoy the update
do vote;)

He hoped she would wake up and console him and reassure him that everything would be okay just like she always did. She would smile and put her hand on his shoulder and his worries would fade away.
He kissed her hand absentmindedly as his mind continuously flashed back to the   moment he received that dreadful call.

Shiva was working  in the store when his phone started ringing, he noticed raavi was calling, he picked it up in a hurry
"Mujai pata hai tu kya bolne wali hai mai bas nikhal raha"
Shiva exclaimed while walking out of the store towards his bike
"Kya aap iss aurat kai pati bole rahey hai? Inka yaha R.S road mai accident ho gaya hai "
an unrecognizable voice replied
"Kya! unhe kis hospital mai ley ja rahe ho"
Shiva replied while wiping the beads of sweat that formed on his forehead
"Abhi taak ambulance ko call nahi kiya hai"
"Toh kya kis Murat kah intezaar hai, jalde seh ambulance ko bulao, mai aah raha hu"
Shiva replied while frantically starting his bike
**** flash back ends***
"Aye chipkali uth jaa, ab bohot hogaya tera natak".
Engulfing her palms into his, and silently praying that she would get up, he quietly begged with tears rolling down his cheeks.
Suddenly he felt Raavi's hand twitch between his. He looked up to see her eyes slowly starting to flutter.
And rushed to call the doctor.
*************************
Lights pricked like needles in her eyes, it felt like ages since she visited the light after being a prisoner of darkness for soo long. Her eyelids felt heavy, and vision blurry.
Her eyes failed to focus on the surroundings. hospital? how did she reach here, this constant question bugged her.
The sound of the door opening pulled her out of her deep contemplation.
"Mrs. Pandya how are you feeling, try to keep your eyes open and follow the nurse's instructions"
The doctor instructed while holding a torch right above her eyes.
"Mai Mrs. Pandya nah--"
she attempted to correct the mistaken doctor but got interrupted by the sound of the door being flung open
"Hey mari bogilal Raavi meri digri tu kaise hai, tera kya halat kiya hai uss pandya walo nai"
Mami exclaimed while engulfing Raavi in a bones-crushing hug.
"Pandya? aap kehna kya chahti hai maasi"
"Ey bogilal abb tum apni pati ka yeh guun gana shuru mat karna, uss jungli saand shi-"
Mami got interrupted as Dhara barged in right to Raavi shedding tears of joy
"Raavi tu kaise hai? Hum sab tumhare liye bahut daar gaye"
Dhara explained followed by Dev and the rest of the family behind her, everyone greeted her.
"Yeah tumhare liye flowers hai, abb tum jaldi see teek hojao"
Dev replied before answering his phone.

Raavi's eyes followed Dev as he exited the door, was she possibly married to her first love Dev? she glanced back to the ring on her finger, fidgeting with it.

Realizing Dev had a similar ring when he picked his phone, a small smile appeared on her face. How could she possibly not remember marrying her perfect husband, her first love.
Noticing Raavi smiling at her ring, Krish decided to tease her
"oh ho bhabhi, aap abhee coma se baahar aae hain aur aap pahale se hee apne pati kai khayalo mein khoe hue hain, don't worry woh  jald hee vaapas aa jaega"
Krish said while smirking
" Krish tu chupkar, Raavi ko tang mat ka-
" lo aa gaya tera pati"
Dhara said looking towards the door, there stood Dev and followed by a worn out Shiva entering the room.
-D 
Open to feedbacks & suggestions :)
NEW STORY COMING UP SOON