Summer Tease [Rin Matsuoka x reader]

The sun scorches fiery rays from the blue sky. Even the occasional wind blows intense heat. Fanning yourself with your hand, you lay under an umbrella while watching the boys of the Iwatobi Swim Club and the Samezuka Swim Team splashing in the cool ocean. Oh, how you wanted to jump in the water with them, but it would be awkward for one girl to mess around with twenty or more guys. Instead, you lay back down onto your beach towel with a sigh, catching up to your shows on your phone.

Gou and Ama-sensei left you in charge of the Iwatobi boys and Rin of his Samezuka boys. Scratching your head, you wondered why they both snickered before leaving you. Whatever the reason, they were planning something.

As you watch your shows, Rin jogs to you and lays by your side. "Catching up on your shows instead of having fun? Man, you're boring _____!" He gives an exaggerated yawn by you and you punch his arm in return. "Owowow!"

"You know what people would think if they see one girl splashing water at twenty other guys? It would be bad..."

Holding his hands up in defense, Rin chuckles a bit, "Alright, alright. I understand... Haha, I bet they'll end up racing each other soon."

"Rei-chan can do it! Right Rei-chan?" You could hear Nagisa's voice from the beach. After his cheerful shout, Rei's voice yells in denial from the trouble Nagisa dragged him into.

"NO, I CANNOT! Nagisa-kun, do not drag me into random bets."

"EHHH?! But Rei-chan...! You love modeling for swimsuits, don't you?"

Scratching his head, Rin sighs in disbelief. As usual, Nagisa forces Rei to do something. You couldn't help but laugh at the two and Rin's reaction.

A few clouds move away, leaving the sun to shine harshly. Despite the shade of the umbrella, you feel the heat settle onto the sand. Sweat begins to drip from your sticky skin. Attempting to cool down, you fan yourself with a hand fan.

"It's so hot... The sun just doesn't like me today. Gosh, even the sand is burning. Ugh, I wish this heat would stop. Can it just rain so the heat could go away?"

From the corner of your eye, you see Rin smirk to himself before you feel your back hit your beach towel. He towers over you then sweeps his hair back, "If you don't stop going on about how hot it is, I'm going to give you a reason to feel hot."

His hands snake to your back on your swimsuit. Rin leans closer to you, his lips inching closer. Before he could crash his lips onto yours, a splash of water hits the side of Rin's head! Some drops land on you, but most of the water attacked Rin. Twitching his eye, Rin turns to the direction where the water came from, "OI!! Don't interrupt me when--"

The person who threw the water at Rin, was none other than Haru. He stares back uninterested, "The others want to you join them for a swim suit contest. They also suggest for me to throw a bucket of water at you to make you join. If you have time to makeout with _____-chan, you have time to model for some swim suits."

Without further hesitation, Haru dashes off towards the ocean. At this point, Rin boils in his anger. He clenches his teeth then begin sprinting after the silent dolphin boy.

"HAAAARUUUUUUUUUU!!"

"You'll never catch me with that, Rin."

Perplexed but somewhat relieved, you scratch your head and laugh. What a day. When you thought Rin was going to do something, someone interrupts. You chuckle to yourself again before watching your shows on your phone.

"Oh, boys will be boys..."