The Entries

The following are entries taken from the journal of Chris McDonald

August 8, 2008

My name is Chris McDonald, and I'm going to start writing in this journal because I just moved back to my hometown Barrie, Ontario, from New York, and I want to record the start of my new life. I'm studying medicine right now, but my dream is to become an author, so this must be a good start! I live in a small, one story house with an apartment underneath it, but hopefully I can get some place bigger when I graduate. That's really all for now, I'll keep you posted!

August 12, 2008

Sorry I took a couple of days to write again, but I've been really busy settling in! Anyway, I finally made a friend here, his name is Matt Kenny, and he's in to the same kind of stuff I am. I'm really happy to have made some friends, but I've also made some enemies. There's these two guys named Steve and Jaden who constantly torment me and Matt, They've been picking on him for years and I guess now that I'm friends with him, they target me too. Oh well, that's all you can do.

August 24, 2008

The tormenting has only gotten worse. They make fun of me for my glasses, my voice, and the clothes I wear, 'cause not everyone has their parents putting them through college. I guess another reason I'm so mad is my nightmares have started again. I had a dream that I was lying in bed, when I turned around and felt something uncomfortable under me. I pulled it out and it was a white mask. I got out of bed and fell through the floor into complete darkness, and started hearing a harsh laugh, like fingernails on a chalkboard. I woke up screaming, covered in sweat and reluctantly got ready for school.

I saw Steve and Jaden and I felt like knocking them both out right there, except for the fact that I'm way too small. They followed me and called me names, and I had to turn a corner and sneak in to the woods really fast to get away from them. It felt really good to vent, I'll write again soon.

September 9, 2008

Sorry I haven't wrote in a while, but nothing interesting has happened. It's my birthday today, so I figured why not? I'll tell you right now, I've had the shittiest birthday ever. First of all, Steve and Jaden found out, so they have been tormenting me extra hard today. They hit me extremely hard for "Birthday bumps" and then they announced it to the whole school. They convinced a few people to surprise me with a cake, and they hid a laxative in it, so you know how that went. I want to fucking kill them sometimes.

To make it even better, my nightmares have gotten worse. I frequently see a dark figure with a pure white mask, and the worst of the dreams happened last night. I had sleep paralysis, and if you don't know what it is, it's when you are awake but your body is asleep, so you're paralyzed and you often hallucinate. I hallucinated about the figure. It started off normal, I woke up but noticed I couldn't move. Then I saw it. It came out of my closet, crawling slowly towards me on the ceiling. It had no features and it's entire body was pitch dark, but the skin of its head looked like a hood, and of course it was wearing the mask. It was shaped like a man, with extremely long fingers. It leaned down over me, the stench was like thousands of rotting animals, and whispered into my ear. I think it was Latin, and it sounded something like "mocks" or "mox". It ended and I woke up.

These nightmares have made me really on the edge lately. I keep seeing the monster everywhere, like the other day. I was watching paranormal activity. They were in their room, and I swear I saw it in the hallway, only for a second, and it was gone.

I invited Matt over to tell him about what was happening. The moment I told him the description of the thing, his face turned cold and he said he was feeling "sick" so he left. It's really weird.

September 29, 2008

I've been really jumpy lately. Steve and Jaden keep picking on me, and they really aren't laying off. To make it worse, Matt isn't talking to me anymore. He just walks by me in the halls, and when I call him he doesn't answer. Sorry for such a short entry, but that's all for now.

October 31, 2008

I've finally realized why Matt has been leaving me alone. I searched up the figure I've been seeing, and it is rumored to be a monster called "reptans Daemonium" in Latin, or "Creeping Devil" and "Creeping Demon" in English. I think Matt's here, because I just heard the door open. But I didn't give him a key, so how did

Chris McDonald has been missing since October 31, 2008