I know how!!

*Back with the star sanses*
Guys! I found out a way to cure nightmare!! Really Dream! That's wonderful!! Blue said happily, we have to find nightmare and tell him!! Yeah ok... ink said under his breath. What was that ink? Nothing let's go! Ink shouted annoyed, yeah!! I can't wait to see nightmare actually happy!! This is like the best news you can get!! Blue ran into a portal being flattered.

Ok it looks like nightmare might be in the original au ink said looking at dream for a response. The original au! What on earth could he be doing there!! We should go before it's to late he might destroy it!!

**In the original au**
And that my dear friends is how you make a pun! Ah thank you sans said bowing. Sans! Papyrus shouted, wow! That's interesting!! Y/n answered while clapping. Caaan I get my kid back now -_- yeah! Sans your not teaching another kid how puns work!! Papyrus said angrily, weeeeell I was going to go to the park later if it's ok with your dad maaaybe you could join ;) sans said. Can I go daddy!! Y/n asked, ah sure why not just don't come back to late thank you! Yaaay!! Thank you daddy bye! Y/n said happily hugging nightmares leg. Your welcome have fun!

Nightmare!! Ah great the peace barrier broke again! What do you want happy pill! N..nightmare I know how to cure you!! W..what! Y...yeah! You won't have to live in that awful castle anymore, you can stop seeing the rest of your gang! I can help you take care of y/n again! *nightmare laughs* a..are you serious? Yes! come over and I'll show yo- Dream really? Never see my gang again? An awful castle! Raise y/n with you!? Ha! No sorry! I'd rather stay this way!

What! But nightmare! Don't you wanna be passive again! Well at first I wanted to but now! I learned that this has been the happiest years of my life! I have a family who cares for me! Friends and y/n woke up again! I can protect y/n without worrying if I get hurt! My castle isn't awful I love my kingdom! But never see my gang again raise y/n with the star idiots! Ha! I would never 👎 sorry not sorry!

Nightmare listen! I know you can hear me in there! I'm going to turn you back no more fear hatred and sadness!! What the heck idiot didn't you just hear me! From what I know nightmare is trapped inside of you your not my brother! Im leaving ink said rolling his eye sockets, ha! Even ink knows! What does he k-k-know. Oh yeah I broke free ya idiot! I just chose to keep this personality, why easy! Because I'm king I'm a better skeleton when people fear me don't you agree? N-no!

Dream ran into the portal blue eventually following after, Dream was crying and nightmare had yet to care, he didn't care that his brother was crying he was just happy he didn't agree to being normal again.

Heh I don't give up on my family brother I'm not that kind of person... I'm going to go, I heard horrors making a pie.

😴😴😴😴😴
No more annoying child :) thx for reading!