Chapter 1 I'm No Hero...

Episode 1: I'm No Hero.... I'm an Avenger

It was a dark night in Hosu City. There was a figure on top of a building looking over the city.

???: It's Quiet

???: It's Quiet... too quiet.

As the figure says that he gets attacked by someone dressed as a wannabe ninja. The wannabe tried to hit the figure with a downward slash, which the figure blocked with ease.

???: Really? You think that's gonna take me down.

???2: I was hoping it wouldn't. The name's Stain, I'll be you're killer.

???: Hmm. I'd like to see you try.

Stain: You're no Hero.

???: You're right, I'm an Avenger!

The figure said as his eyes change.

???: I'm Alex Uchiha Aka The Avenger

???: I'm Alex Uchiha Aka The Avenger. You Stain, killed many heroes that had families to go back to. I'm going to kill you to avenge the heroes who never got to go back to there families!

Stain jumped away.

Alex: So you're not as dumb as I thought. You know what the Sharingan is.

Stain: So you're his little brother. He's right... you need more hatred until you can kill him.

He states pissing off Alex.

Alex: Well looks like you're gonna die. I'll have fun with this too.

The teen said smirking.

Stain: Not as much as I will.

The two dashed at each other. Stain threw a knife trying to cut some of Alex's flesh so that he could paralyze him. The Uchiha deflected the knife with his sword.

Alex: Dumbass.

Alex said as the two clash swords.

Alex: When I win, before I kill you. You'll tell me everything you know about Itachi Uchiha.

Stain: Key word "If".

The Uchiha started to do one handed, handsigns.

Alex: CHIDORI BLADE!

His sword became engulfed in electricity. Stain looked shocked and tried to jump away, but the teen kicked his sword out of his hand and slashed at Stain. The attack landed and and stain has a slash on his gut and is now on the ground.

Alex: Now I'm gonna take all of you're weapons.

The teen stripped stain of his knives and swords, he put his foot on his chest.

Alex: Now tell me everything you know about Itachi Uchiha.

Stain: Fine... I know that in about two weeks him and a bunch of other villains are gonna attack the hero course at the USJ.

Alex: Thanks. I'll give you a swift death.

He says as he sticks his sword into stain. He pulls out his sword and jumps off. Leaving him for dead.