Comeback

"Hi" she looked so tired.

"Hello" i replied as i sit in front of her

"So, why are we here Clea?" she give me a tired look, mukhang naistorbo ko pa siya.

"I just want us to talk, about... us." i looked down, scared seeing her reaction.

"We're done right? So there's no 'us'."

"I'm sorry, i just... thought.."

She raised her left brow, "You though what? Na babalik pa ko sayo? What for?" her eyes was full of anger.

I smile sadly. "I'm just hoping na mababalik pa natin yung dati" i smiled weakly.

"Yes, nabalik natin yung dati..." she smirked.

"What do you mean?" i asked confused

"We're now strangers! That's were we started right?"

"Aww. Yeah"

A month by after that.

I'm here at my room still thinking about her. I miss her so much...

I woke up seeing her at the side of my bed.

"Luna..." i smiled sadly "I've missed you so much..." a tear fell from my eyes. "I wish i wasn't hallucinating. I hope that you're really here, beside me...." i cried more.

"I'm here Clea. You're not hallucinating." she wipe the tear from my cheeks.

I was shocked. I hug her tight then cry on her shoulders. "I love you so much" i whisper sadly in her ear.

"i love you more baby." she then kiss the side of my head

I face her. "What brings you here? I thought... ayaw mo na?" i sobbed.

She kissed my lips as a assurance "No baby, I'm here now so don't think too much ok? I love you"

I kiss her more, i held her nape and deepen or kiss, i insert my tounge inside her mouth i tasted every part of it.

I pull from our kiss then i lay her down on my bed.
I miss this, so much.

I remove all of my clothes and she did the same. I lean closer to her and kiss he torridly.

"hng..." she moaned as i massage her right boob

Slowly, i kiss her jaw down to her neck. I suck and lick her neck putting marks all over her.

I suck her nipples while playing with the other.

"Yes baby! Suck it even harder hmm" she even held my hair

I slowly kiss her stomach down to her pussy. First i plant small kisses all over it. Then i open her legs and giving it a soft kiss

"Lick me hmm"

And so i did, i lick her clit. I flicked my tongue as i rub her opening.

"Yes baby hmmm! Ughh"

I suck her clit then insert my middle finger inside her.

"Ugh!" she arched her back and open her legs wider.

I slowly thrust my finger inside her still sucking he clit.

"Make it fast hmm" she moaned cupping her boobs gently massaging it.

I stop sucking her clit, i rub it using my thumb then i insert another finger inside her.

Then i kiss her lips as i pleasure her down there.

"Yes! Ugh! I'm going to cum! Ohhh!"

"Ahh... Shit.. Fuck.. Napagod ako ahh" she's catching her breath.

Nilabas ko yung daliri ko na nasa loob niya and she suck it while i lick her pussy.

Ps: sobrang rupok ko pa neto HAHAHAHAHA kbye