Chapter 10...

I was sitting in a car next to one the ever known gangs. How did I bring my life to this point.
My hand was wrapped in his sitting on the centre console. I've tried to squeeze my hand out of his but was no use, his hand only getting tighter and tighter becoming numb and surely almost braking my hand.
" Why did you move here from Australia?" I'm surprised to find him not angry anymore, when leaving the school he was furious. Even his driving was scaring me.
I frown keeping my eyes on the road.
" Where the fuck are you taking me." I breath his hand again tightening around mine. I bite my lip keeping the squeal of pain inside.
" Do Australians always speak so rudely." He speaks back, his jaw clenching. I'm testing him and I find it amusing.
" Take me back home." I watch the roads knowing we were defiantly not going the right way.
He was trying to distract me.
" We are going home."
" What?! No- take me to Kadence and Hayley." I plead staring at the side of his face,
" You can't just kidnap me." My voice is pitching higher as I become more and more scared, if the doors weren't locked I'd probably throw myself out of the moving car.
" Watch me darling." He chuckles amused.
He turns along a dirt road again getting my attention.
" You live in the bush? OF COURSE you would live in a fucking bush." I throw my hands up and land them on my thighs sighing.
He chuckles softly from beside me as he parks the car in front of a two story home. My eyes widen as I take it all in.
It wasn't a small home at all.
How could someone like harry own something like this. He must be secretly rich, of wait he's a gang leader.
" Stop using fowl language. It doesn't look good on you." He turns getting out of the car. I frown keeping myself on the spot of the seat.
" Good. I don't like you anyway." I speak as he comes to my door opening it and expecting me to climb out.
" Come on." He rolls his eyes frowning.
" No, take me to Kadence. She's waiting for me at the school." I read the text that she had only sent a few moments ago.
" Let's make a deal." He speaks coming closer till his hips touch the side of my seat.
" Fuck I told you. I'm not having sex with you. Never." I spit rolling my eyes gasping when his hand is wrapped around my chin forcing my face to be directly in front of his own.
" I told you about that little mouth of yours. Keep testing my patients with you and I won't hesitate to hit you."
I squeal his other hand harshly coming in contact with the front of my thigh. My own hands press onto the sore skin when he releases my chin.
" Now the deal is, I let you attend this hideous party tonight with your friend. As long as you tell her we're seeing each other."
I scoff shaking my head laughing a little.
" No way she's my best friend I would never lie to her especially since she would know I would never go for someone like you." I speak inching my way onto the centre console to get my own body away from his.
" Looks like it's my house. For the whole night." His face again inches closer without him holding me in place. " Who knows what I may do to you, since your going to be in my bed. My rules." His smirk comes out as his eyes lighten.
" No- just as long as you aren't there tonight I guess I can tell her a small lie." I sigh biting down on my tongue.
" Fine."

...

Kadence had been waiting outside the school when Harry had finally taken me back. I smile as I stand next to her, her eyes focused on her phone.
" Helllooo." I sing catching her attention, she laughs taking my arm in hers as we walk.
" I've got everything sorted for tonight, it's going to be amazing." She smiles as her phone again rings.
" Even got a dress for you and I to wear."
" Who's that?" I ask my eyes following her phone but she doesn't give me the chance to read it.
" Just a boy from school, he's going to be there tonight. Speaking of which who's the lucky boy that you've been hanging around?" Her eyes glance at my neck, the newly uncovered mark was much much more noticeable since Harry had taken off the makeup.
I look at her sadly, I know she was giving me a chance to tell her the truth about everything. All the secrets I've been keeping from her was slowly becoming more and more noticeable to her.
She probably has little trust in me now.
" It's no one really" I brush her off hoping she'll let it pass. But knowing Kadence she won't.
" Come on Payton, I know there's a boy. Or girl?" She eyes me. Making me burst laughing, would she really think that I'm into girls?
" No no- really Kadence he's nobody I want to be with trust me." I brush off opening the front door to the apartment.
She sighs heavily muttering a fine before disappearing in front of me. I know she won't give up this easily.
" If I find him, I will get to the bottom of this. It's the first guy you've been associated with since Lu-"
" Stop. It has nothing to do with him." I groan glaring at her. How dare she bring him up.
" I'm sorry." She sighs heavily looking down.
" How's your brother been lately?." I ask changing the subject away from him, since all it does it cause the fights.
" He's okay now. He's saying that he's coming to stay with us soon though, to check out the place and how I'm doing." Her eyes brighten as she begins to talk about her brother. Calum was taken to a metal ward when he was fifteen and was just released last year around December. Since then he's been having a hard time and is slowly getting better.
" I'm so happy, I can't wait to see him."
She nods smiling at me as we get to her room, laying on the bed were two plastic bags waiting to be opened.
" Oh I can't wait for tonight." She squeal running at the bags. " This ones yours, get changed and I'll do your hair." Shoving the bag in my hand she turns taking hers dumping it onto her own bed.
Tonight will be interesting...

...

Is this good?? Please answer I want to know if you guys like it, a lot more drama is yet to come but so enjoy and I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while I've had some troubles lately.
Xxx