Chapter 13 - Tigers

"I have to go now," I said, my voice filled with sadness

"I have to go now," I said, my voice filled with sadness. "But before I leave, tell me when my babies can come here?"

Greyson smiled "Yes, they've reached your home safely."

"Thank you again, Leo and Grey. You don't know how much this means to me," I say hugging them and they nodded.

"Of course, sis," Leo replied with a warm smile. "You've been there for us in the past, and now it's our turn to support you. We're in this together."

Greyson nodded in agreement. "Absolutely, Alessa. We've got your back. Remember, you're not alone. We'll do everything we can to help you."

I soon left Greyson and Leo's place and made my way back home. As I entered my place, a rush of excitement filled my heart when I saw my two beloved tigers waiting for me. Shadow and Ghost, were there, ready to greet me.

"Hey there, you two!" I exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. "Did you miss me?"

The tigers approached, their eyes gleaming with affection. They nuzzled against me, their tongues tickling my face as they showered me with tiger kisses.

"Heh, cut it out, you goofballs!" I chuckled, trying to catch my breath. "I missed you too," I say giggling.

I sat down on the floor, and the tigers joined me, their massive bodies surrounding me like furry bodyguards.

The tigers rolled over, their paws flailing in delight as I gave them the belly rub they craved. Their deep, rumbling purrs filled the room, vibrating against my hand. Shadow and Ghost stretched out, their long tails flicking in contentment. They seemed to be saying, "Oh yeah, belly rubs are the best!"

"Get away, Alessa!" I heard my dad shout, followed by agreements from the others present.

Little did they know

"Guys, meet my babies," I announced with a mischievous smile, gesturing towards Shadow and Ghost. "This is Shadow and Ghost, my two tigers. And trust me, they're very sensitive, so be careful!"

Their faces paled, and a mix of shock and disbelief washed over them. It was a priceless moment, witnessing their reactions as they tried to comprehend the fact that I had two majestic tigers as pets.

Lorenzo stammered, "Th-they're your babies?"

I nodded "Yup, they sure are."

Their eyes darted nervously between the tigers and me, unsure of how to react. It was quite the sight, seeing grown adults caught off guard by the presence of these magnificent but dangerous creatures.

"But don't worry," I assured them, trying to lighten the atmosphere. "They're big softies and wouldn't harm a fly... unless it's a really annoying fly, then all bets are off!"

"Now that the excitement is over," I continued, raising an eyebrow, "let's focus on something equally satisfying, like dinner."

As we gathered around the table, there was a brief moment of silence. My dad cleared his throat and exchanged a meaningful look with the others before speaking up.

"Alessa, there's something we need to tell you," my dad began, his voice tinged with seriousness.

I furrowed my brow "Alright, go ahead."

Taking a deep breath, my dad continued, "We're the Italian Mafia"

I stared at my dad, my expression unchanging. "I know," I replied calmly, reaching for a plate of food. 

The room fell into a momentary silence as my family members exchanged surprised glances. They hadn't expected such a nonchalant response from me.

Lucas broke the silence, his voice laced with curiosity. "You... you knew?"

I nodded, a slight smirk playing on my lips. "Oh, come on, guys, My boyfriend is the leader of the Spanish mafia so yes I knew"

"Oh," Noah says stunned.

"Yes Oh," I replied, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Let's eat, yes?" I said, trying to shift the focus back to the present moment. "We've got plenty of delicious food here, and I am not having a cold meal," I say seriously.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?

I love Shadow and Ghost. My babiesss

Till next time bitches 😉

🖤💋