chapter 1

Naruto pov

"Kakashi sensi please just this one time please" "sorry Naruto but I need to go to the Hokage tower first I need to see lady Tsunade first but don't worry I'll treat you to rameon some other time" "seriously done you look so pathetic begging *scuff*" "shut up you duck butt" "NARUTOOOO" "hehe am Sakura you ok"

Time skip
Great now I have a black eye and I'm hungry auh man I really thought kakashi sensi would treat me seen as I did great on our mission *sign* "what a waste of time" "hey boss you busy" "ohh hey konohamaru.... actually I'm free what's up" "I was wondering if you could help me up grade my sexy jutsu boss" "ohh....hehe I actually *giggle* thought of upgrading mine let go I'll help you*giggle*" YES! I'll upgrade my sexy jutsu and use it to convince kakashi sensi to buy me rameon with it.... your a genius Naruto

Time skip to the forest

"Okay konohamaru first thing you first you have to picture your sexy jutsu then you need to think about the parts you want to upgrade like this you picture her boobs and then you picture them becoming large till they meet the size you want ok "sure thing boss" "I'll be right over there working on mine" 'konohamaru nodded' okay let's see what type of girl kakashi sensi likes "hmm" got it I need bigger boobs but like who "hmm.....YES GRANNY TSUNADE" okay then I need "hmm" plum pink NO... cherry lips yes then ........ broader hips "hmm" flat tummy "hmm" thick thighs but not too thick "hmm" my hair needs to be a brighter yellow "good" ohh "yes my height!" I need to be shorter than kakashi sensi "hmm but how short.....hmm..... Sakura....no......Ino......
no..... Hinata...naa.....temari......nup.......
Tenten..... huh? she's taller than me *sign* the only person that's really short is me *sign* maybe I should just take off the 4 inches I added on to my jutsu YES! that's it "hmm.... check.... check..... check....and check okay let's go 'hand sign' sexy jutsu! *Poof*

and check okay let's go 'hand sign' sexy jutsu! *Poof*

"mmhh konohamaru" "yes bos-...woah
boss you look good!"