Two Meetings

Harry looked down at the mask in his hands. It covered his face entirely when he wore it, moulding to his face perfectly. He'd had it since his first mission. He ran his hands over it softly before putting it on and striding out of his room.

Riddle manor was large and expansive, but Harry had found a way to map out the place, find every nook and cranny. He turned into a long hallway, doors lined either side of the walls and Harry could hear faint voices coming from the end. The sound of footsteps behind him made Harry turn around, wand in his hand.

Peter Pettigrew stared back at him, his eyes wide .

"W-who are you?" he stuttered pathetically, "what are you doing here?"

"Crucio," Harry said flatly.

Wormtail's screams filled the corridor, and Harry smirked as he held the curse.

Eventually the screams turned to hoarse wails and Harry released the man. He glared at him, emerald eyes glinting through his mask. "Go on then," he hissed, "I'm sure the Dark Lord will be very glad to see you."

Wormtail jumped up and scampered towards the door at the end of the hallway in fear. Harry walked leisurely behind him, his boots clacking on the hardwood floors.

Harry opened the door before Wormtail got to it with a flick of his hand and followed the man inside, laughing silently as he fell into a chair, panting loudly. A long table filled most of the room, almost all of the chairs were occupied.

As soon as Harry entered, murmurs started echoing around the room. In fifteen years, Harry had never stepped foot in a Death Eater meeting, his father had insisted that his existence be kept a secret from all but a select few until his sixteenth birthday. That day was today.

"My son," Voldemort said, gesturing to the seat on his right.

The murmurs transformed into exclamations of shock. The death eaters looked at Harry in a new light, picking out resemblances between him and the Dark Lord. 

Harry nodded towards Voldemort and sat down, making Yaxley, who sat beside him, cringe away. "Hello father," Harry said.

Yaxley bristled beside him and Harry slowly turned to face the man, "Is there a problem?" he asked.

Yaxley went pale, "No of course not my Prince."

Harry smirked, "Good."

"I present to you my son," Voldemort said, "You will treat him with the respect that you show me. Otherwise there will be dire consequences."

A collective shudder went around the room, and Voldemort put a hand up, "Let us commence," he said, and the room's attention was his. "The last time we met together I told you of a traitor in our ranks. Lincoln Allen."

At the word traitor, Harry watched as Severus Snape winced. Curious.

"I instructed you all to find where he is hiding. I trust you have not failed me," Voldemort continued. 

"I have not failed my Lord," Bellatrix said eagerly, leaning over the table, "I found him in knockturn alley and followed him to muggle London. He's hiding in an old abandoned factory. Pathetic." she spat.

"You continue to impress me Bellatrix," Voldemort said.

Harry rolled his eyes as Bella practically glowed with pride. She was one of the few that had seen Harry without his mask. She had practically raised him. Along with Lucius Malfoy.

"My son will dispose of him tomorrow night," Voldemort said.

Harry smiled at this. He had been given missions before. Just small things such as killing an informant in the dead of night, or seeking out mudbloods. A traitor was new, different. He couldn't wait to kill the man.