5

Its been a couple of months since the opening of Paradise Horizon Clinic. & I am happy to say that we've been pretty busy. which is basically a dream come true for me really. I had always wanted to be able to care for people and help those that get turned away for whatever reason and here I am doing just that.

Since I've been so busy and have hardly taken time to really know this town I decided that I'd use my day off to do just that.

Which is what I've been doing all morning.

I've to note of who is judgy, who are Karens, who think they run the town if not own it. I've taken note of where places are located should I ever need to go to them. and I've taken note of the simple things.

Now here I sit under a shaded tree enjoying the warm California weather as I people watch. 

"excuse me is this spot taken?"

I looked up seeing Rane and smiled before shaking my head. so glad he was blocking the sun rays from my eyes.

He sits down and leans against the tree right beside me.

"so how are you liking business in charming?" he asked

"Its amazing" I replied

"more then you expected huh?" he questioned

"yea it is." I replied

we sat there for a bit not saying anything.

"I would like to take you out" he says

I looked at him watching as he pushed his sunglasses up on his head.

"when?" I asked

"when ever your free" he says

"I'm free tonight. but the question of it is. are you free as well?" I replied

"I am. then I gotta head off" he says

I was a bit confused but then the whole patch of saying Nomad cleared that up.

"Oh you arent with that club?" I asked

"not yet" he says

"bummer" I replied

he smiled while nodding.

"a work in progress" he stated

"what time are you wanting to go on this date?" I asked

"eight?" he asked

"sounds good" I replied

"wear something you can ride in, similar to what your wearing," he says

"so I don't get burned or hurt on the bike?" I asked

"yea. don't need a beautiful woman hurt" he says

"thank you for that compliment," I tell him

"I'm only stating the truth" he says

"its nice all the same" I tell him

We spend the rest of the time sitting there talking and cutting up about different things till he had to go handle last minute ordeal.

I quickly gave him my number in case something came up and he had to cancel. and so he knows where to come pick me up at.

After splitting ways I got up brushed my self off and went walking around the park fully taking the rest of it in and watching the families and pets have fun and enjoy this beautiful weather.