Ainsley philosophy*

I dunno why u are reading this, either u are a pervert or my friend.

Causally the two go hand in hand If u think about it.

Please excuse my typing etiquette.

I hope this isn't in the description. It probably is.

Also there is language here so be prepared

Ahh, the Ainsley face. Truly a exquisite form of body language in the modern world. It is an advanced form of "resting bitchface" that is performed and made by Ainsley power. It expresses the message of "fuck you people who I am around, why don't you just leave. Why isn't trey shirtless yet? Ugh. My life sucks, I want swim pe now."

If you want to master this art form, you must talk to the zen guru Ainsley of expressing annoyance and hate. She only accepts one Doritos chip as payment.

Now, Ainsley believes in a strict f u (don't take it literally) policy. This is her response to 47% of things said. No in order to master this, you must embellish yourself in a bowl of hatred and tove lo. Then, and only then can you call yourself an ainsleyist and followe.

To master the form, your hands go above your forehead, and slightly into your hair. Now, to make sure you really get your point across to the people around you, you have to look straight down. Now make sure you elbows are ear width apart and you have it down.

Now go into the world and use your new skill!

*sorry Ainsley, but it's pretty hilarious, just like my "pubescent mood swings."