Chapter Four

The sharp sound of the alarm starts blasting off, I turn over in the sheets, tapping my dresser, however nothings there.

I open my eyes to slits, looking at my bed side table with nothing but a shitty lamp there.

Remembering I left my phone a long ways away.

I look up to the underside of the bed up the top.

The bunks move and squeak before the alarm turns off, and Maxton groans.

I turn back over, closing my eyes and trying to redrift off to sleep.

The bunks ruffle, and squeak as Maxton, jumps down, landing with a thud.

"No, no, no." He says grabbing my blanket, ripping it off, as I complain, curling into a ball. "Nope, time to get up, let's go."

"Nooo." I wine. It's to fucking early!

"Get up!" He shakes my ankles. "We don't have all day. Or we'll be late, and we can't be late on our first day, especially at this school, we could get caned."

I roll my eyes in my mind. "If we get caned, than this school is illegal."

"Well you never know, so get off your ass, get ready and lets go."

Why the fuck do we have to wake up at 5:30, who starts a school at 7 o'clock in the morning!

My forehead creases as I wine.

I don't want to get up!

I lift myself up, scowling.

"I fucking hate this school." I mumble.

I slowly crawl out of bed, wishing to be under the sheets, asleep again.

After we're both ready, I follow Maxton to where ever we're supposed to be.

"Are we in the same class?"

"Yup."

Good... How many people are in our class?

"How do they know what subjects we picked or what we're taking?"

"I don't know. Maybe from our old schools, or they just give us what we get and we don't choose."

"That's annoying... What kind of place is this?" I complain.

"Can't wait till I get out." I mumble under my breath.

I follow Maxton to our destination, not knowing why no one would have told me where my class is, what I'm taking and give me my timetable. Apparently that's to difficult for this school to do.

I don't pay attention to where we're going, until Maxton stops in front of a door, I glance around, noticing this is the place with no windows. Majority of the places I've seen here don't have many windows, only in the food places or whatever.

They must really hate when kids daydream off, if they had to get rid of all windows just so they pay attention, I wonder how that's working out for them, I'll just be drifting off, staring at nothing.

How do they breath in there with no air flow?

Are we going to suffocate?

Are there air things in there to help with being able to breath, like how does this all work?

Maxton opens the door, walking in with me behind.

The space is huge. Compared to a normal school, and even a rich place, this one classroom is huge.

There's already other confused students wondering around, some awkwardly on their own, others talking to others, groups of people looking around mumbling to one another.