Getting to Know Eachother

"Ready to go?" Said Max with his lips forming a grin. I was starting to get a bad Idea. It was already 11:00 p.m. I don't think my mom would approve of this. "Of course can I sit by Jay?'' Emmy questioned. "Sure." Jay replied knowing he really wanted to sit by her to. ''Amber is there anyone you want to sit by as well?'' Asked Tom politely. I shook my head I was tired not really in the mood to socialize. "So do any of you boys have girlfriends?" Emmy asked  with a yawn. "I'm with Michelle,Siva is with Nareesha---" So far so good I thought. "Oh and Tom is with Kelsey." Max said Smiling.

    Okay that's it I'm not gonna fall in love with any of these cute, adorkable, charming,--ughh shutup Amber. I kept thinking to myself. Jay and Nathan are single then it must be unless Nathan is homosexual, I don't think he is and Emmy is laying on Jay's shoulder so I might have a shot at Nathan. Oh but I can't I have someone that completes me, Jarrod. He's a geek like me except he has glasses square glasses so yeah, my boyfriend is a geeky nerd.

       Jay and Emmy whispered to eachother for awhile and then it was quiet everyone looked tired except Emmy. I sat by Tom and Nathan I scooted closer to Nathan wouldn't want Tom's girlfriend to feel somewhat betrayed. "So how do you girls know eachother? And how old or shall I say young are you?" asked Nathan. " Emmy was too busy with Jay so it left me to answer. Siva and Max just stared as Tom could barely hold his eyes open any longer. " We're step sisters, both 18. I'm the geeky awkward one, while Emmy is the craxy immature one."I said in a reply to Nathans question.\

        "I'm awkward to and out of these boys I'm the most mature, looks like we have something in common, am I right?'' Nathan said. " Sure I replied. I didn't feel my best doing this. Emmy probably got drugged or something because she looked like she could pass out at any minute. When we arrived I got out of the car and Nathan smiled at me. I wasn't that comfortable with all of this. "Come with me." Nathan said with a wink. "Maybe later I'm not feeling the best now." I lied. "Okay, just come find me." Said Nathan with an evilish smile.

          I want to go home I don't know where the hell Emmy went. I have to find her.