Fluffy The Sheep

My fairytale for my English homework! (My facebook is in the external link!)

Fluffy The Sheep

Once upon a time there was a fluffy sheep called Fluffy. He lived on a big green hill in Wales. One day, Fluffy came home from school, he skipped to his house and knocked on the door, one, two, three times.

*knock, knock, knock.*

But there was no answer...

Fluffy knocked again.

*Knock, knock, knock*

But, oh no, there was no answer!

Fluffy started to get worried.

"Mummy baa? Daddy baa?" He said. But mummy baa and daddy baa weren't at home.

Fluffy thought that if he went out for a fun walk, that when he came back mummy and daddy would be home too, to give little Fluffy a nice, warm hug.

So fluffy decided to go to the park. It was very sunny that day in Wales and Fluffy enjoyed looking at the clouds and at the flowers everywhere. It looked like one of his dreams, the grass was very green like one of his green pencils, and the sky was as blue as the watery sea.

In the distance was Fluffy's school, he walked over to it, eating some grass because his tummy was crying. As soon as Fluffy was close enough he could see two white sheep waving at him.

"Mummy baa, Daddy baa, I found you!" Fluffy laughed.

He had forgotten his mummy and daddy was going to pick him up for school. What an adventure fluffy had today!