Chapter 3:

(Sakura's POV)

I groaned and shifted in my bed, the sound of my phone ringing echoing through my empty room. My phone had been ringing for the past 5 minutes and it was way too early for me to be taking calls. I screamed into my pillow before leaning forward on my elbows and picking up my phone.

"What the fucking hell do you want!" I demanded while brushing my messy red hair out of my face.

"Where are you!" I heard my brother demanded.

"Shoto? Why are you calling me this early!" I whined.

"What do you mean early? Sakura! Class starts in 10 minutes."

"WHAT!?" I screeched before hanging up. I bolted out of bed and put on the UA uniform, then brushed my teeth and sprayed myself with perfume. I didn't bother eating breakfast before I rushed out the door.

I brushed my hair while running to UA with my backpack over my shoulder. I did NOT want to be late on the first day of school. I was rushing through the corridors to class 3A with 2 minutes to the bell.

I was just about to go down the wrong turn when someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see Shoto with an annoyed look on his face. To anyone else he would have looked bored or monotone but growing up with him, I knew how to read his facial expressions.

"Class is down this hallway." He said as he started to drag me toward where he pointed. I got out of his grip and he looked at me. I just gave him a look that hopefully said I can walk on my own you know! He just shrugged as he paused in front of a door that had a small sign saying 3A.

"Just stay out here and wait for the teacher to get you. The class has no idea who you are since I don't talk much about home." He said plainly before walking into the classroom and closing the door behind him.

The wait was agony. I leaned on the door trying to hear what they were saying for 5 minutes. All I got were whispers and gasps and someone shouting SHUT UP before there was silence. I heard footsteps so I backed away from the door. And just in time to because as soon as I stopped leaning on it opened and I was met with the sleepy face of Sensei Aizawa. I smiled at him but he just ignored me before walking back into the classroom.

"Class, this is our new student, Sakura Todoroki."

Taking that as my queue, I walked into my new classroom to start my first day at UA.

(Deku's POV)

I was sitting on the edge of my seat when the new student walked in with a closed mouth smile. My eyes widened as she turned to face the class and I got a good look at her face. She was the same girl I saw yesterday. The same full pink lips, the same curvy figure and the same gorgeous red hair. Only this time I could see her eyes color. It was a striking turquoise that seemed to glow in the sunlight that came through the window and framed her face perfectly.

"Hi. As you know I am Sakura Todoroki. You might know my brother Shoto Todoroki who is in your class. Anyways I am so excited to meet you all and train as heroes with you all. I hope we can all be friends!"

"Alright class, since we don't get new students often I'll give you 15 minutes to get to know her. However, if you're too loud we will just go straight to hero training and I'll make you run laps." Sensei Aizawa threatened as he went into his yellow sleeping bag and closed his eyes.

Suddenly everyone was out of their seats and standing up. We all gathered around Sakura as she blushed at all the attention. My breath got caught in my throat and I frowned. I turned away to softly cough without gathering attention. Was I getting sick? My breath shouldn't be randomly stopping and then starting.