°°°Baking°°°

Baking.

Harry:
"Harry!" You said sternly, covering your face with your hands. As the impact of raw egg made contact. You giggled, grabbing a handful of flour, before flicking it into his face. "Wanna give me a kissy?" Harry asked, moving his powdery lips closer to yours. "No! Stop!"

Niall:
Niall shifted beside you, bringing you out of sleep. Inhaling his scent, which smelt of smoke. "Niall?" You grumbled, he moaned as if a yes. "Why do you smell like smoke?" Then realization hit you. You ran into the kitchen, Niall slowly following behind you. Pulling out the cookies that were an impossible shade of brown. "We burnt them." You whispered, making Niall burst into giggles.

Louis:
"Love, do you know what you're doing?" You asked Louis. He scoffed, a flash of offense on his face. "Of course, I've baked cookies before." Thirty minutes later, Louis came in to see the cookies have not yet baked. "Is there something wrong with the cookies?" You giggled, kissing the tip of Louis nose. "You didn't turn the oven on, Lou."

Liam:
You made out little doodles on Eleanor's birthday cake. Liam adding the appropriate amount icing. "Babe, you got something on your nose." Liam pointed to his own, misguiding your hand. "Where?" "Right here." He spread icing all over your face. Turning beat red, your grabbed leftover cake batter. "It's on like donkey kong, payno."

Zayn:
Adding the eggs, the water and vinegar. Zayn desperately wanted to help. "You can help me stir." He smiled, placing his arms on either sides of your Boyd. Taking you hand, that tightly was wrapped around the whisk. Slowly turning it with you. "This sir fun." He giggled, suddenly running his fingers up your tummy. Making you scream.

***
Holà amigas (correct me if its wrong)
How are you? I'M doing better.
Wanna now what happened yesterday?

IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND I GOT OTRA TICKETS!!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

I had no idea I would be getting those! My mom and my best friend arranged a surprise for me and she filmed me when I saw what it was and I didn't even know and I started crying and I was laughing and screaming/laying on the floor... embarrassing I know.

QOTD; Do you have tickets?
Can you backe?
AOTD; not gonna answer this bcuz I all ready did...And no, I can't. At all. I burn everything.

Thanks for reading,
Stay positive
Take care
Iloveyou
Bye
Z. ♥♥♥