Violet

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

After moments and those felt strangely felt like countless number of years had passed by, Sebastian felt his heart start it's beating. And oh dear God gracious, how those beats started! Like galloping wildly in a yard.

"Move."

"Hmmm..." Sebastian hummed absentmindedly, not really processing a word of the extremely beautiful woman underneath him.

"Let me up, will you?"

Oh yeah! Her voice was so breathtaking, Sebastian thought.

And then he winced feeling a sharp pain shot through his manhood. Screaming he rolled off the woman and was on his back on the ground cupping his most precious jewels between his legs. He couldn't believe she just kicked him - there.

He heard shuffling noises beside him in between his own painful groans. 

"Does it hurt too much? Are you alright?"

He couldn't help but smile a little, already recovering from the hit. By her voice she was sitting right next to him and she sounded apologetic.

"Yeah. Why don't you check it out for yourself?"

He heard her gasp and then huff. More shuffling noises could be heard. He realized she was standing up, to leave.

In an instant he was up and on his feet. Amidst of wincing a few times because of the discomfort of where it hurt - he grabbed her wrist.

"Hey! I'm sorry. I was just joking okay."

The woman had her back facing him. She was wearing a pretty long skirt - he noticed. 

She turned around to face him and he was once again getting lost, this time at the sight of her beautiful brown eyes which perfectly matched her silky hair. But he controlled himself and mentally shook his head. He didn't want a repeat performance of her kick.

She nodded at his apology and...

Sebastian noticed with amusement that she was in fact checking him out. His lucky stars! Even there were stars on her anklets too, he pointed out as they peeked from the edge of her skirt.

"I should... " As she began speaking he looked up from her feet. "... go now."

How could he let her go! 

"No!" His loud voice seemed out of line to him too, no wonder she was looking at him crazy. 

"I mean..." What exactly did he mean? "... ah I'm Sebastian."

She was still looking at him weird. No reply, no hello - no hi.

He rubbed a hand on the back of his awkwardly and discovered never had he been so awkward - so nervous to a woman before. He used to be more cool than this. So he gathered up his shit and tried again.

"You're supposed to say your name in return at this stage." He stated casually to her. As casual as he could muster up.

Now she was getting a little nervous he could tell. "Violet."

He studied her for a while, her reactions to her own name. And then he figured it out.

"It's not your real name." He didn't ask, he confirmed.

Her deer in the headlight look made his want to laugh. He answered her silent question - how?

"Well, friends and family praise me for my excellent observation skills mam." He bowed a little playfully and was rewarded with her lovely grin. 

All the traces of earlier sadness in her eyes gone. And he felt like to keep it that way.

"But for now - till you trust me enough to tell me your real name, I'll call you Violet."

________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________

Short update, I think I'll give short updates to this story. Why? Because it's a short story. Haa haa haa...

And that also indicates that I'll have no problem to update it regularly. You can read my another ongoing story which isn't a short story "You're Still The One", it got longer chapters guys. Here's the link - http://www.wattpad.com/story/28800556-you%27re-still-the-one

Lots of love.

- Lara.

p.s: Who'll comment first will get the dedication of this chapter. :) Tada.