chapter 1

it was a nice evening dazai and pregzai were chilling making out in there couch while they were making out they heard a knock, dazai went and open the door, when they opened the door there was their new neighbor y/n.

y/n says "h-hi i am t-the n-n-new neighbor"

dazai just stood there and then shut the door in y/n's face. y/n then continued to knock on the door for 20 minutes.

dazai open the door again and said "wtf do you want 😑."

y/n says "i j-just want t-to say i'm t-the new n-neighbor 😡🤬."

the next day pregzai and dazai were going on a walk holding hands they then came across y/n

y/n says cutely "h-hey i a-apologize about last t-time uwu"

dazai then walked up to y/n and slapped her across the face. then y/n went running and crying.

pregzai then says "did she really deserve that, wasn't that a little bit harsh lol"

"not at all if you think it was leave grr" says dazai angrily

pregzai then says "i agree it wasn't harsh she deserve it #girlboss" then pregzai and dazai go back to their house together holding hands.

a month goes by pregzai's baby was abt to be born but what pregzai didn't know dazai and y/n had a rivals to enemy arc going on.

pregzai had went to the doctors but didn't realize it was closed so went back home and saw y/n and dazai making out in their bedroom.

then when dazai saw that pregzai was there he yelled out "this isn't what it looks like"

then y/n says "i-i h-have t-to go-go"

but then pregzai says....