⌗ iv.

~~~
Sorry for not updating the story for a few days🗿 but I'm here now so 👍🏾
~~~

𝐈 stood before my boss, a forced smile across my face when really, my nerves were eating at me. "There's something you needed to speak to me about?" I say, my hands in front of me.

"Ah, yes. Take a seat [name]." Nervously, I sit down, fiddling my fingers. "There is something very important I want to discuss with you." He lays down his papers and looks me in the eyes.

I sallow the lump in my throat and nod. "As the new manager of 4town, you have a lot of responsibility, such as controlling the bands' socials, making very important decisions, and making sure everything runs smoothly," he cups his hands on the desk. I watch him, trying my hardest to not show my nervousness.

"And as the band's manager, it's also up to you to plan future trips, which is why I've brought you here today." My brows narrow. "I would like for you to take the band and go on a tour for two days. What I want you to do, is plan the trip, as such as where the band will go and what they'll do while they're there."

I tense up. "[Name], I need to be able to trust you will this kind responsibility. Do you think you can do it?" I nod. He smiles at me warmly.

"Good, what you'll need to do is plan out the places you plan on taking the band and the financial cost. How much will the tour bus cost? How much will the hotel cost? Figure it all out." I silently nod, listening very closely to every word he says, I can't mess this up, he's counting on me.

"Also, think as it as a fun trip, a way to bond closer with your new team, but don't forget your job." I give a final nod as my boss dismisses me. No way he actually trust me with this kind of job.

I take a deep breath as I walk into my office., the scent of [favorite scent] filling my senses from the candle I lit earlier. I take a seat at my desk and open my laptop.

I need this to go perfectly.

~~~
It's a short and kinda boring chapter, my bad- but these next chapters with hopefully be more entertaining 😩