The Dead Man Walking.

At long last, what you Owl House fans have been waiting for... THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THE OWL MAN!

...

"HEY THERE, JACKASS!" Gabriel called out angrily.

Before Gabriel could take pleasure in shooting the warden, Warden Wrath held Luz in front of his body, blocking his shot.

"Hold it, Reaper! You wouldn't risk shooting me without hurting the human child, now would you?" Warden Wrath spoke smugly.

Luz began to panic. She didn't want to get shot!

Luckily for her, the man known as the owl man put his shotguns away by making them disappear into black mist.

"You're right, I can't. It's too risky." Reyes said.

The warden chuckled deviously. He's got the Owl man in a bind.

"Besides..."

The warden stopped chuckling, and froze when Gabriel spoke again.

"My weapons are too good for a piece of shit like you." The reaper spoke, popping his knuckles.

Before he could do anything, he's stopped by Thornwood shouting.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!... Can I do the thing?" Thornwood asked.

"What thing?" Gabriel questioned.

Thornwood then holds a light blue ball with a musical note on it. Where he was keeping it is anyone's guess. He smiles while bouncing his eyebrows.

"Oh. That. Go nuts." Gabriel said, letting his friend enjoy himself.

"YES!" Thornwood exclaimed joyfully.

The round owl then threw the ball onto the ground hard, and the ball exploded like a smoke bomb.

The blue smoke cleared, and Thornwood is seen wearing sunglasses, a black beanie, and a microphone in his left wing. He began to bob his head while music began to play out of thin air, and Gabriel stared down the warden with an aura that sent chills down his spine.

"Bring out the dead, the dead
Bring out the dead man." Thornwood began singing.

Suddenly, Gabriel seemingly disappeared into the ground in a cloud of black smoke, and reappeared rising from the ground behind the warden without him knowing.

He suddenly turns into his wraith form, and engulfed Luz, surprising both her and the warden.

Gabriel then quickly carried Luz in his Wraith form towards Eda, and gently placed the human girl in the owl lady's arms before returning to his physical form.

He began marching his way towards Warden Wrath with intent to beat the absolute shit out of him as Thornwood began singing the next lyrics.

"Like a nightmare, terrorized
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
Try to run but I'm paralyzed
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah"

Warden Wrath tried to attack Reyes with his arms by shapeshifting his hands into blades, and stretching them so he doesn't get close to him.

Warden Wrath swung one hand blade at Reyes from the side, but it proved to be pointless, because he turned into his wraith form, and the blade phased through him.

"Blaze with the rage, I'm caged in flames of the fire
Blaze like a beast to feast on my desire
Break, make me human, you can take me higher
Make the nightmare end"

Warden Wrath breathed a fireball at Reyes' wraith form, but the cloud of black smoke evaded the attack. The warden tried again, but was met with the same results.