chapter 34

Third person pov

Chaeyoung slowly open her eyes and saw she is in a dark place.She tried to get out but her legs were chained.She then remembered what happened.Her whole body trembled in fear.She looked around but her caught something.It was a human figure lying down beside.That person condition even worst.She closely observed that person and then realized it was her own sister.She quickly held her sister try to wake her up.Y/n has no clothes plus her become thin.

Chaeyoung cried."y-y/n u-unnie's here get up."but she got no respond."help please somebody help us."she shout for help but no one come.suddenly she the main door open.She saw jennie and mr.kim.She grit her teeth in anger.

"Well well the sister's get back together.How ironic." mr.kim mocked her."don't you dare talk to me.Let us go."she screamed at him.He laughed."why would i?You two are the most precious things to my together and i'll do anything for my daughter."He happily told her.

"I'm gonna kill you once i freed." They both laugh at her."nice joke my daughter-in-law but that won't happen.Now don't be stubborn and eat your food."mr.kim signaled jennie to give her food.

"Wait what about y/n?" They both look at her."if jisoo unnie give permission then we can give her food."chaeyoung frown at her response."what the hell.She is unconscious.Look at her body.please give her something.She also naked."she pleadingly told her.jennie sighed.

"I'm sorry baby as long as i want to give her food but she decided this things because she own her like i own you." she become confused by this.

"That means you will control everything what i need?" she asked her.jennie nodded.chaeyoung got furious and throw the plate in floor."you son of bitch.You guys are monster.i'll kill all of you.i trust you jennie.why?"chaeyoung cried hardly.she can't believe her gf is also like this.

Jennie sighed and leave the room with her father.When she get out her mind repeats that word.

"I trust you jennie"

I trust you jennie"

"I trust you jennie".

" jennie you ok?"mr.kim asked her.jennie nod her head."dad i hurt her."jennie slowly muttered.Mr.kim frown at her response.He gripped her arm tightly.

"Listen to me jennie you can't softened to her like that.You are a kim.Show your real power to her.Torture her like your sister did to y/n.I know you can do it jennie.Don't disappoint me." He release her and leave.jennie rubbed her bruised arm.

He is right.she can't disappointed to him.she wants to become like her sister.Her body was ready for this but not her mind.

Does she really want this?